Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
pokemon with right natures and moves 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
pokemon with right natures and moves I_vote_lcappokemon with right natures and moves I_voting_barpokemon with right natures and moves I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
pokemon with right natures and moves I_vote_lcappokemon with right natures and moves I_voting_barpokemon with right natures and moves I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

pokemon with right natures and moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kadoking
Wartortle
Wartortle
kadoking

TER Credits : 594

pokemon with right natures and moves Empty
PostSubject: pokemon with right natures and moves   pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:28 am

i am looking for some pokemon with certain natures and moves. i dont care about what level they are.

shroomish adamant
spore
seed bomb

smeargle modest
no moves needed

munchlax adamant
selfdestruct
curse

elekid jolly
ice punch

thats all i need and im willing to try to get any pokemon for u but dont ask for trades like dialga for the munchlax or raikou.
thank you all who help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frrrlagator
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Frrrlagator

TER Credits : 88

pokemon with right natures and moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon with right natures and moves   pokemon with right natures and moves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am

SMERAGLE for PIDGEOT
Back to top Go down

pokemon with right natures and moves
Page 1 of 1