Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_vote_lcapJustin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_voting_barJustin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_vote_lcapJustin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_voting_barJustin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cjtrembley053
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 205

Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!?   Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fWGXRU-7M

Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!?   Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:19 am

Hmhm, he deserved it. The end.
Back to top Go down
cjtrembley053
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 205

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!?   Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:32 pm

[quote="Azure"]Hmhm, he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!?   Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle, I was like WTF?!?!?!!?!?
Page 1 of 1