Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
My Team that needs rating 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
My Team that needs rating I_vote_lcapMy Team that needs rating I_voting_barMy Team that needs rating I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
My Team that needs rating I_vote_lcapMy Team that needs rating I_voting_barMy Team that needs rating I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

My Team that needs rating

Go down 
+3
Dawn
pokenondis100
pokemonmaster764
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

My Team that needs rating Empty
PostSubject: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 am

well any way i dicided to be a little more specific about my team so heres the stats:

Lucario:
Fight/Steel-type
Nature: Carefull
Ability: Steadfast (raises speed each time the pokemon flinches)
Item: Expert Belt( doubles damage of supereffective moves)
Move set:
Aura Sphere
Shadow ball
Stone Edge
Bulk up

Blissey:
Normal-type
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Serene Grace
Item: Scope Lens
Move Set:
Calm Mind
Toxic
Ice Beam
Softboiled

Arcanine:
Fire-type
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Imtimidate
Item: Life orb
Move set:
Fire blast
Hidden Power
Dragon Pulse
Overheat

Pidgeot
Normal/Flying-type
Nature: Lax
Ability: Tangeled Feet
Item: Metronome
Move Set:
Roost
Fly
Mirror Move
Air Slash

Luxray
Electric-type
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Rivalry
Item: Razor Fang
Move Set:
Swagger
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Thunder

Cresselia
Psychc-type
Nature:Mild
Ability: levitate
Item: Mind Plate
Move Set:
Reflect
Moonlight
Ice Beam
Charge Beam

Ok well this is it. akis i would also like you to rate this team. tell me if it needs improvment.

Last edited by pokemonmaster764 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pokenondis100
Caterpie
Caterpie
pokenondis100

TER Credits : 15

PostSubject: ..............................   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 am

well... blissey is an annoying pokemon for the opponents with the right strategy.
lucario is good with the right moves
arcanine's also good (i suggest charizard if u have )
luxray is an electr type and u need one i think for every battle (search for other electr pokemon if u want !!! Very Happy
cresselia... do u use the same strategy with akis ? if that it is perfect !!!
pidgeot ? prototype at battles try it (if it is good hold it or try another flying pokemon ) !!!
i suggest u to take a dragon or a grass type pokemon ...
but this team's rating with biggest score 10'...
i rate it 8 !!!
very good !!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:45 am

thanks im trying to make a pokemon of the week team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pokenondis100
Caterpie
Caterpie
pokenondis100

TER Credits : 15

PostSubject: .....................   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 am

good luck !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Dawn

TER Credits : 172

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm

naughty arceus moves set is Future Sight, Recover Hyper Beam Judgment

Modest Metagross move set is Pursuit Psychic Shadow Ball Iron Defense

Bold shiney Empoleon move set is surf hydro pump water fall shadow claw

Hardy Salamence move set is dragon pulse defog fly crunch

Jolly flareon fire blast flame thrower Tackle and flame wheel

Bold Rhyperior move set is horn drill hammer arm stone edge and earthquake

if i cant use arceus can i use Dailga if not what i uber can i use
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowandfriendsrules
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 pm

defog at salamence ???
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:32 pm

i know its annoying
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 pm

the move deleter is at canalave you know !!!
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 am

That's not the team you used when we battled? Its a good team though, you should consider sticking with it
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 am

im actually kinda random. ill change teams from time to time.
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

TER Credits : 391

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 am

i dont change my pokemon i stick with my first pokemon then i will capture pokemon then i will have 6 and i want to make all my pokemon equal level
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Dawn

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 pm

well since i cant battle in a turnament it doesent matter what pokemon i use to battle. but if i win a lot of battles with my friends i will consider entering
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 pm

i'm searching for the last pokemon of my team, it's an electr or psychc ? (suggest).
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:02 pm

electric. you dont know when youll need one and in many situations you will need one.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 am

There are a few mistakes you made when making your team the ones I see are as follows:

Lucario: Expert Belt is x1.2 not x2, just as a note.

I don't like your nature choice either (+ Sp. Def -Sp. Atk?). It makes your moves Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball almost useless. With this nature I would go for:

Extremespeed
Close Combat
Stone Egde
Bulk Up/Earthquake

I recommend getting a new nature for him, but you don't have to.

Blissey: Get rid of scope lens and replace it with leftovers. Second, when using Blissey you have NO CHOICE when it comes to the nature. It must be an up Defense down something nature. The best being bold (+Def, -Atk). Relaxed is okay, but go for Bold first. Move set is okay, Calm Mind is an interesting choice, but a good one.

Arcanine: Again the nature...Gentle (+Sp. Def, - Def)? You seem to have a Sp. Atk inclined Arcanine so I suggeset Modest as his nature. What type hidden power is it? That is important. Also, get rid of Fire Blast and Overheat and replace them with Flamethrower/Heat Wave and Will-O-Wisp/Thunder Fang (If going for Thunder Fang I recommend putting evs towards Atk)

Pidgeot: Metronome is okay, but I would prefer to see Choice Scarf or Choice Specs. Also, get rid of Fly and I say mirror move too, just because its unreliable. Fly leaves you open to a switch in, and your attack doing nearly nothing. Also, the nature is bad (+Def, -Sp. Def) try to stay away from natures that effect defenses. The move sets I would recommend are (adjust natures accordingly:

Air Slash
Roost
Heat Wave
U-Turn

or

Roost
U-Turn
Brave Bird
Steel Wing

Luxray: I find Intimidate to be the better of the two abilities, but rivalry is okay. The nature is horrible though (+Sp. Def, -Spd). My preferred move set is:

Thunder Fang
Super Power
Earthquake
Ice Fang/Fire Fang

This set goes with an Adamant Nature. Also, isn't Razor Fang banned? If so I recommend Choice Specs or Life Orb.

Cresselia: Finally a pokemon who has a good nature, even though it is the pokemon that you have no control over the nature on...First off, what is the point of Mind Plate? You have NO psychic type moves and therefore is wasted! I would stick with one of Charge Beam or Ice Beam and make the other Psychic. It gets a strong STAB bonus and has a lot of power and type coverage. Charge Beam has the added stat bonus so that is something to consider heavily. Also, I very often see Cresselias with Leftovers as their items, so that is up to you. My recommended moveset is:

Charge Beam
Moon Light
Reflect
Psychic

Hope I helped, and hope I didnt forget anything lol
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 am

i really got no choice with natures cause my action replay disc broke and i dont have the cheat to change natures and i think the hidden power is grass but im not sure. also how do i teach pidgeot heat wave?
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:12 pm

You don't have to cheat to get the right natures. I don't. Just re-hatch them. Also, the only way to get heat wave is to go to the platinum move tutor. If you don't have Platinum, you have to go for a different choice.
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 pm

where do i get brave bird?
Back to top Go down
DistortionWorldMan
Caterpie
Caterpie
DistortionWorldMan

TER Credits : 131

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:05 pm

I think you need to breed with a Staraptor that knows it. Only way I've found.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Distortion World Man is right
Back to top Go down
DistortionWorldMan
Caterpie
Caterpie
DistortionWorldMan

TER Credits : 131

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Yay.

So unless your Pidgeot is female, you'll need a new one.
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

wouldnt it be the same if staraptor was female and pidgeot male?
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:19 pm

No, the offspring is always the species of the mother. And the egg moves are from the father
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

i see.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:25 pm

you can just get a female pidgey and it will work, doesn't have to be pidgeot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Team that needs rating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next