Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

My Team that needs rating

Go down 
+3
Dawn
pokenondis100
pokemonmaster764
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

My Team that needs rating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Dawn

TER Credits : 172

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:53 am

this is a re post

naughty arceus moves set is Future Sight, Recover Hyper Beam Judgment

Modest Metagross move set is Pursuit Psychic Shadow Ball Iron Defense

Bold shiney Empoleon move set is surf hydro pump water fall shadow claw

Hardy Salamence move set is dragon pulse defog fly crunch

Jolly flareon fire blast flame thrower Tackle and flame wheel

Bold Rhyperior move set is horn drill hammer arm stone edge and earthquake

if i cant use arceus can i use Dailga if not what i uber can i use
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowandfriendsrules
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:15 am

For arceus you probably want to go for a physically inclined moveset (to go with his nature). I recommend:

Extremespeed
Zen Headbutt
Outrage
Stone Edge

With that I recommend Choice Band or Life Orb. Life Orb is probably better in this set though.

You are going the completely wrong way with Metagross. But to keep with your style I will stick to it. For this Metagross i suggest:

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Flash Cannon

For this pokemon I recommend Life Orb as the item, or Wide Glasses

Empoleon only needs one water type attack. Therefore his set should be:

Surf
Flash Cannon
Ice Beam
Earthquake/Shadow Claw

For an item give him whatever you want. But the shuca berry (lowers ground super effective hits I think) could probably help.

NO defog. Get rid of Fly too. It gives your opponent the opportunity for a free switch out. Switch Dragon Pulse for Outrage. His new set will be:

Outrage
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Crunch

For an item give him one that snaps him out of confusion, or the yache berry (weakens super effective ice)

Flareon: No fire Blast or Flamethrower only Flame Wheel (Nature)...Hold on Flareon can't learn Flamewheel. Whatever, replace it with Fire Fang so that it is possible. No tackle either. My moveset would be:

Fire Fang
Superpower
Quick Attack
Toxic

For an item give it Choice Scarf or Life Orb

Rhyerpior: Horn Drill out (its banned). Other moves are fine, but the nature is horrible.

Hammer Arm
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Mega Horn (good type coverage)

Give it Passho Berry to cover the 4x water weakness
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Dawn

TER Credits : 172

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 am

here is my new team

hardy Lugia move set is future sight, Aeroblast , calmind and sky attack,

Hardy Meganium move set is Body Slam, sunny day, grass knot, solorbeam

Bold Starmie move set is thunder , bubble beam, Psychic, gyro ball

Hardy Blastoise move set is Skull bash, iron defence, rain dance, hydro pump,

rash Blissey move set is double edge, hyper beam , softboiled , endeavor,

Quirky Gallade move set drain punch, psycho cut, leaf Blade, charge beam.

what do you think
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowandfriendsrules
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 am

You can't really do much with natures, but for Lugia a better nature is mild or rash. Its Defenses are already really high so its okay to take a little away from them. Also, Future Sight really isn't that good. Psychic is a much better choice. Get rid of Sky Attack, you already have Aeroblast. If you do that the best nature for it would be Modest. Replace Sky Attack with Thunderbolt or Shadow Ball for the better type coverage.

Meganium: If you're going to use Sunny Day you should probably have another pokemon that benefits from the sun, and also remember that Starmie's water attacks are weaker in the sun. Also, if you use the Sunny Day set don't use Grass Knot, Solarbeam does the job just fine. Replace Grass Knot with Synthesis which works great with Sunny Day. Body Slam is okay, but it restricts your nature choices. One of the beams or aromatherapy could replace it, but that's up to you. If I were to have a meganium it would be:

Meganium: Modest/Overgrow/Leftovers

Energy Ball
Synthesis
Toxic
Aromatherapy

Starmie: Why Bold? Go for Timid or Modest. Gyro Ball is a total NO!!! Starmie is so fast that that move is completely useless! If you want to keep thunder replace Gyro Ball with Rain Dance. I however recommend replacing Thunder with Thunderbolt and Gyro Ball with Rapid Spin. Also, replace bubblebeam with Surf, it is much better and Starmie doesn't really need to worry about the speed thing. Psychic is fine.

Blastoise: A second Water type, which in of itself is usually a problem. Since I have two water types I won't go into it, but keep that in mind. Iron Defense really isn't needed and is pretty much a useless move. Most would go for a special attack anyways. The accuracy thing can actually hurt with Hydro Pump. I would recommend surf, but you have to weigh accuracy verse power. I also recommend putting in Flash Cannon, its a strong Steel Type move, which could help. It gives you the super effective against Ice Type pokemon. Rain Dance is okay...but I really prefer Toxic, Yawn, or Substitute. If you want keep Rain Dance, replace Skull Bash, with one of those three and you can make your nature Modest or Bold.

Blissey: Rash is no good at all. Make it bold. Your whole Blissey is wrong. Blissey's base attack stat is 10, therefore no physical attacks. Double Edge out. Endeavor is out because it has HUGE health. It will never be low enough to be any use. Also, with Softboiled there in no point. Hyper Beam is no good because of the turn that you have to charge. Softboiled is good. Now that we have out of the way how wrong Blissey is, let's try to fix it. Blissey's only true use is as a status afflicter, and staller. In that spirit the two main sets for Blissey are as follows:

Protect
Wish
Seismic Toss/Ice Beam
Toxic

or

Softboiled
Toxic (I prefer this option)/Thunderwave
Seismic Toxx/Ice Beam
Aromatherapy

Choose either if you want.

Gallade: Nature is Adamant, he does not use any Special Attacks. Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, and Drain Punch are fine (Although Close Combat works for the extra power, up to you). Stone Edge should be very heavily considered. With Gallade's huge attack stat, Stone Edge will do some amazing damage. It also gives you a super effective hit on Flying types. Another option is to replace Leaf Blade with Swords Dance, but that is debatable because of his lowish Defense stat.

Hope I helped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Team that needs rating   My Team that needs rating - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Team that needs rating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2