Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_vote_lcapfound how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_voting_barfound how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_vote_lcapfound how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_voting_barfound how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... Empty
PostSubject: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 am

here is how you get reputation:

at a side of a member's post you'll see these symbols: + and -, if you press + then the member will get 1 point of reputation if you press - just the opposite will happen.

(for anyone that didn't know and wants to learen)!!!
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

TER Credits : 391

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 am

thx i didnt know that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:38 pm

it's sth like a new game revealed xD
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:24 pm

cool i got 4 repution who give me
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:11 am

me
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 pm

you can give how many reputaion at one people
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:47 pm

one time per post or topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...   found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

found how ! (for anyone that wants to learn and doesn't know)...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Rating-
Jump to: