Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_vote_lcapRate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_voting_barRate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_vote_lcapRate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_voting_barRate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)

Go down 
+3
pdog1013
pokelover
z_zman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

TER Credits : 712

Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 am

They are
Chansey Level 19 (going to EV for HP)

(dont know what to have for a moveset yet)

Alakazam Level 100

Shadow Ball
Psychic
Trick
Calm Mind

Entei Level 100
Fire Fang
Stone Edge
Return
Iron Tail

Rhyperior Level 100
Surf
Rock Wrecker
Hammer Arm
Mega Horn

Bronzong Level 90 (Training for Sp. Def. and Def.)
Earthquake
Rest
Gyro Ball
Psychic

And still need a starting pokemon post what you think would be best, and what moves/ what kind of ev training i should do for it Smile
Back to top Go down
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:42 am

what Kind oflead are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

TER Credits : 712

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 am

hmm doesnt matter just as long as it is good/decent...
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 am

There are two very commonly used strategies for Blissey that both work very well they are:

Softboiled
Thunderwave
Ice Beam/Thunderbolt
Aromatherapy

or

Softboiled
Toxic
Ice Beam/Thunderbolt
Protect

One is for toxic stalling the other is for a wall and status guy. You can interchange them too if you want. Also, ev train in Defense as well.

Alakazam is fine, you just have to give it one of the choice items, scarf is not the best choice, choice specs is probably the best one to go with. Choice scarf is not good with Alakazam's low defenses. Charge Beam is something you should think about as well, it has a 70% chance of raising the Sp. Atk stat, while also dealing damage, so that is a viable option instead of Calm Mind.

For Entei, Iron Head is the better move, Iron Tail only has 75% accuracy and that will cost you. Also, you should consider giving him will-o-wisp. That can stop most physical sweepers, especially the mostly physically inclined rock and ground type pokemon that most would counter an entei with.

Rhyperior: Surf is no good, its out, no if's and or but's. The thing I don't understand is why you are not making use of Rhyperior's naturally learned Earthquake and Stone Edge attacks. They are very powerful and can OHKO many opponents. The recharge from Rock Wrecker will be the death of Rhyperior, so I recommend using stone edge instead. Apparently there is an item that stops the recharge, so if you have ne of those, that's an option, but that eliminates the possibility of using Passho Berry, or something like Life Orb. Rock Polish is occasionally used as well. He still won't out run everything, but he will out run more. The very effective Rhyperior i used knew: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Mega Horn, ThunderPunch.

Bronzong: I recommend that you take Psychic off of Bronzong and replace it with Stealth Rock. You don't have one of those yet, and they are very useful. The chesto berry is the item that you should give it, or the lum, depending on which you have more of, also, should it be paralyzed you will heal it with the lum as opposed to just healing it with rest, up to you.

Go for a strong special sweeper for your last pokemon. Gengar and Magnezone are good options. Zapdos or Togetic could also work. It really depends on you preference. good luck
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 am

If you take a gengar id also suggest leading with Mr Mime and the double wall Eving it in HP and Defence so that it can stick around to Lay up 2 walls and then CM Baton pass to a sweeper such as Kazam and Gengar. Walls will help both of the immensly and Gengar would stop them from being broken Light Clay on Mr. Mime helps keeps walls strong BPing instead of letting him faint lets him Reaply walls when needed
Back to top Go down
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 am

I notIced that your chansey is still at a low level so it won't be to much of a pain to breed a new one. A great move would be counter which is an egg move of happiny. Before anyone shoots this idea down think of this. If a pokemon deals 300 damage to blissey then she uses counter that will be 600 damage and there is only one pokemon that can resist that hit and that would be another blissey. Then you use softboiled and repeat
Back to top Go down
knucklesfan3444
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
knucklesfan3444

TER Credits : 56

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 am

if you're using this in OU, i wouldnt use Entei. try out a scarf Heatran, it gives your team a lot more synergy. alakazam isnt really good for a lead because alot of people have Focus sash leads, so id use it later on in the game. try a celebi lead with stealth rock, maybe. it has epic synergy with heatran, and learns stealth rock, and you can teach it earth power for lead metagross', and leaf storm to KO swamperts.

bold celebi@leftovers
252 HP, 252 def 6 sp atk
leaf storm
T wave
SR
earth power

i'd run calcs to make sure that you can KO swampert with leaf storm, and 2HKO meta with earth power, though. take the EVs from HP IMO.

try a RP rhyperior, and definitely get rid of surf and rock wrecker.

jolly rhyperior@leftovers
solid rock
252 Atk 252 Spd 6 sp def
rock polish
stone edge / rock slide
EQ
fire punch

fire punch covers scizor and bronzong, and EQ and the rock attack give you quakeslide. id recommend a Hippowdon for your team too, or a tyranitar to make a sandstorm, so that rhyperior gets a much needed special defense boost. for this team, id recommend a tyrantiar though, since you need the offense. standard DDtar should work.

im too lazy to do an ENTIRE team rate, this team really needs a strategy and more teammates for me to help out more anyway.
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
hellfiredragon9

TER Credits : 108

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 am

Celebii is not a common lead, it's a bulky grass and is best used as a wall. Blissey is a special wall, and on top of the 2 options listed already, there is a third very common moveset:

Blissey @ Leftovers
212 HP/ 252 Def/ 46 Sp Def or Spe
Natural Cure | Calm Nature

Aromatherapy/Toxic/Thunderwave
Wish
Protect
Seismic Toss

Yes you are walled by Ghosts, but you also deal 100 damage on everything else, and special attackers will never beat you if you run this set.

Entei gets ripped apart by Stealth Rocks, the suggestion of a Scarfran is a very good one.

Zam gets destroyed by all physical attacks, but specs are a very viable option since it's so fast.

Rhyperior should always be Physical, it's Atk stat is 130! Rock Polish with Solid Rock is a very good combination that allows Rhyperior to survive many threatening hits early, and boost it's speed to sweeper range. Just watch out for Starmie, since it will outrun you even after 1 Rock Polish and OHKO with STAB Surf

Bronzong could easily work as your lead with a set up like this:

Bronzong @ leftovers/LO/Choice Scarf/Choise Specs/Occa Berry
You can put the EV's in here, there are many options, but make sure the Speed IV is as close to 0 as possible.
Levitate | Again, nature is kinda open, though all things -speed are good.

Stealth Rock
Trick (for the choice sets)/Light Screen/Reflect
Explosion
Gyro Ball/Light Screen/ Reflect

Here you have a lead that can destroy opposing set ups with Trick, take hits with it's good defences and great typing, attack faster leads very hard with Gyro Ball and blow up when it's done, taking something with it hopefully.

As it stands now, your team is very bulky, so I would get a physical sweeper for the things Zam can't take down once Rhyperior is dead. Salamence and Gyarados are the premier pokes in this catagory, though Tyranitar and Scizor are also viable options.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

TER Credits : 823

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 am

If you want a good lead i'd go with LeadApe.
Infernape @ (Focus Sash)
Nature: Naive
EVs: 252/Spd, 252/Atk, 6/Sp.Atk, or 252/Spd, 252/Sp.Atk, 6/Atk, or 252/Spd, 130/Atk, 128/Sp.atk
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower, or Fire Blast
-Fake Out
-Stealth Rock
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

TER Credits : 823

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 am

Or maybe try this.
Crobat @ (Leftovers)
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252/Spd, 152/Atk, 106/Hp
-Brave Bird
-Taunt
-Roost
-U-Turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)   Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my Wi-Fi team please (still working on it btw...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Rating-
Jump to: