Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Bleach Anime/manga 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Bleach Anime/manga I_vote_lcapBleach Anime/manga I_voting_barBleach Anime/manga I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Bleach Anime/manga I_vote_lcapBleach Anime/manga I_voting_barBleach Anime/manga I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Bleach Anime/manga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dio From MK
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Dio From MK

TER Credits : 68

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 pm

who else here loves the bleach anime? Very Happy

i am a massive fan of the series, my favourite character is Kyouraku Shunsui,
IMO one of the best characters ever! XD

so post here to give your views on the anime and if you read the manga please use spoler tags if its something thats not in the anime yet! Very Happy

(also whats whit the lack of anime threads in this section? they all seem to be pokemon off topic threads)
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

TER Credits : 456

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Me! I love bleach, I am a 100% bleach fan. My favorite characters are Ichigo, Rukia, Urahara Kisuke,Chad,Ishida,Yamamato genryuusai shigekuni, soifon and many more Very Happy . Bleach is 1 of the best animes Smile
Back to top Go down
Dio From MK
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Dio From MK

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm

D00d you are now my TER best buddeh D=

Bleach is my favourite anime of all time! xD

do you read manga or watch the anime?
Personally i do both.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 pm

thankyou Smile I watch the anime , I don't read manga. I prefer watching than reading ^_^

I cant wait to see kyouraku defeats stark in battle , Im so excited I can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dio From MK
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Dio From MK

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:24 pm

haha well if you wanna know your best off reading the manga.

seriously the filler we are having was okish though till it got tothe kuchiki guy. now its lame.

however the manga and where its at is freakin epic!! Very Happy
i seriously recommend picking up reading the manga, it just gets better and better.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Maybe you are right, manga is better. But if I read manga, I probably won't have time to watch other animes. By the way, sometimes the bleach fillers are interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dio From MK
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Dio From MK

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm

the amagai filler wasn't too bad but it introduced lurichiyo >.< i realy found her annoying. and the animation and drawing quality was all over the shop.
the bounto filler was terrible. just terrible ,nothing moreneed be said.

this later fillerwas good. till kouga was introduced.
then it went downhill.

however itstill wasnt too bad.

and yes your time for other anime wouldgo down a little till you caught up, then it takes only 5 mins a week to read the manga from then on. im serious when i say its really coming to a close now (thisarc, not the filler) its getting really juicy. and wait till you see kyouraku's shikai!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 am

I agree the Amagai filler was good but the Muramasa Zanpaktou filler is even more better.

What? Kyouraku shunsui is finally gonna show he's shikai Shocked ? Thats good, I cant wait to see he's shikai in the bleach anime Very Happy

Also thank you for recommending me the manga, but I think i will continue to watch the anime series^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime/manga   Bleach Anime/manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Anime/manga
Page 1 of 1