Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Who loves Naruto anime? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Who loves Naruto anime? I_vote_lcapWho loves Naruto anime? I_voting_barWho loves Naruto anime? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Who loves Naruto anime? I_vote_lcapWho loves Naruto anime? I_voting_barWho loves Naruto anime? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Who loves Naruto anime?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

TER Credits : 456

Who loves Naruto anime? Empty
PostSubject: Who loves Naruto anime?   Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi, Im a huge naruto fan. There doesn't seem to be any naruto threads here so I decided to create one^^

My favorite characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura , Gaara and many many more.This anime is very good probably because of the action parts in the story involving about ninja fights and battles.

So if youre a naruto fan, please post here and tell more about your favorite characters, naruto girl and more etc. To everyone who loves action,comedy with ninjas, I recommend naruto. Try it and you will love it Very Happy
( You can also watch naruto on http://www.narutospot.net/ ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Magmortar101
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 130

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Naruto anime?   Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:59 am

Im a big fan.i like itachi,suaske,gaara and the third hokage.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

TER Credits : 456

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Naruto anime?   Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 am

Nice to meet a Naruto fan yay Very Happy
I love Gaara ,sasuke and itachi too except the 3rd hokage.
I feel sad when Gaara nearly died in Naruto Shippuden but thank-goodness Gaara was saved by Naruto and the Old Lady , too bad hes tail-beast is gone now Sad

As for Sasuke and Itachi, they both are very awesome characters! Smile
In the Shippuden series, Sasuke killed Itachi which was sad Sad , If only Sasuke knew about Itachi's past, Itachi would not be killed by he's brother . I feel real sad for Itachi >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Naruto anime?   Who loves Naruto anime? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who loves Naruto anime?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: