Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
TER banners!!! - Page 2 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTER banners!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barTER banners!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTER banners!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barTER banners!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

TER banners!!!

Go down 
+7
Marioking
iLiAs9
Fallen Destiny
FlyingPikachu
Sexyrukia
dedebird
Akis1988
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

TER banners!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:43 pm

yeah frankly good try keer trying and you will did it Very Happy ! Azures banner its great i will relpace it now. When i go to my home i will create a new about pokemon black and white and Skochko STOP TALKING TO OUR MEMBERS LIKE THAT
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:31 am

Nape4 wrote:
oh plz to weak of banner's I can do much better then you can.
Akis, start reading what other people write before starting to yell please >.>
He started the rudeness, so why should i act all nice to him >.>

Besides, who says i cant do it? Dede raged at people (no offense, just stating), as she clearly stated there are no rules here about behaving (which is true). Either make up a new rule, yell at the dude up there or leave it alone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:21 am

I think it's fine for Skoch to be a little rude here, after all, what you give is what you get.

And as for you, Nape, I guess you've figured already. Being humble or just a little modest isn't a crime, you see? Also, your banners are sorta scaled and stretched...Don't think you're the best darn banner maker around (not that I am one either) just because you've made a few banners. You gotta keep improving, and don't be overconfident. See how it works?

Excuse my long lecture, but it was apparently very well-deserved.
Back to top Go down
WeBreaf
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
WeBreaf

TER Credits : 19

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:13 am

TER banners!!! - Page 2 Lolownt

this one is mine XD its better than all of yours! xD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=ed
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

TER Credits : 43

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:42 am

Uh I would ponit something out there not done by photobucket ether ponit look on the very top left coner you see Xat.com if you didn't notice and the banner done by that guy is a give away big time adobe photoshop you can easyly place a pic that has an transparency gif or png jpg easyly I know and the text is simple text mine is hard because you can't get behind text in adobe photoshop.
my banner's are bone by a secert program that good for banners plus notice the cleaner bg an photoshop out sharpen's the banner if it was photoshope it won't have the xat.com tag in the left top corner. Look at my Avatar I have aslo has xat.com tag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wulfberg-wolf-clan.forumclan.com
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:52 am

Nape4 wrote:
Uh i would ponit something out there not done by photobucket ether ponit look on the very top left coner you see Xat.com if you didn't notice and the banner done by that guy is a give away big time adobe photoshop you can easyly place a pic that has an transparency gif or png jpg easyly i know and the text is simple text mine is hard because you can't get behind text in adobe photoshop
1. Your banners are just as easy to make as that Shinx thing up there. Simple text, simple sprite, simple background. You are in no position to judge someone. Learn to make banners without stretched out Pokemon pictures first.
2. You cannot make banners with Photobucket or TinyPic. You can just upload your previously made pictures with those sites.
3. JPG and GIF do not support transparency.
4. Text shadow is simple to do, do not flatter yourself. You are not any better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

TER Credits : 43

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:22 am

oh relly

TER banners!!! - Page 2 Prefect2

impossable pic to find
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wulfberg-wolf-clan.forumclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TER banners!!!   TER banners!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TER banners!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum