Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_voting_barGamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_voting_barGamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Gamrlgnd's Story Corner

Go down 
+2
UltimateSalamence
Gamrlgnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

TER Credits : 188

Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:27 pm

And just in case you haven't already noticed, I will tell you what the color/text means.

Red ~ Story

White (Italic) ~ Scene Change

White (Bold) ~ Action (Usually done in scene change)

Green ~ Questions about future chapters

Blue ~ Author's notes

Now, I hope that helps you distinguish what is what even more, if you weren't able to tell what was going on before. And I'll try to get chapter 5 up later on today. Bye.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:12 am

nice gamer very nice!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 am

Thanks, Dede. In the future chapters, there will be a lot of battles (obviously), but I will try to make them a bit more interesting by adding some things too it (can't say what though xD).

I hope everyone keeps enjoying my stories and don't forgot to go to Dede's Story Corner and Azure's (new) Story Corner as well. Bye.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:54 pm

well duh ur storys r the best ever and of course u can't give the secrets of the chapters ahead lol
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 am

Hmm, I must say that is a very impressive organization system n.n

Ah, Simon seems like such a nice and caring guy xD
I wonder what is the story behind Max and Tyler, hmmm. I'm excited to know more about Max. n_n
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 am

me too azure me too!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Here we are. Chapter 5!

Outside of Oreburgh City's Pokemon Center...

"Alright, Bibarel, start things off with Water Gun on his Ralts!" Tyler commanded his beaver-like pokemon. Bibarel raised it's head and opened it's mouth. A jet of water came gushing from it's mouth toward it's target.

"Ralts, use Teleport," Max said calmly. The small and timid Ralts teleported away from the stream of water just in time and recieved no damage. "Now, Turtwig, use Razor Leaf on Bibarel!" The small, green pokemon, launched a barrage of leaves at the Bibarel, trying to land a clean hit.

"Kricketot, jump in front of Bibarel and then use Bide!" Tyler called out. The small pokemon hopped in front of Bibarel and began to store energy, taking the blows from the leaves.

"Keep it up, Turtwig," Max stated. "And Ralts, use Confusion on the leaves. Help them move faster to increase their power. Ralts' eyes began to glow and then the leaves that the Turtwig sent out, began to glow as well.

"Hmm...perfect. Kricketot, hang in a little longer. You being a bug type pokemon is allowing you to withstand that Razor Leaf," Tyler pointed out as his pokemon suffered heavy damage. "Bibarel," Tyler whispered, "When I say go, I need you to use Rollout, okay?" Bibarel nodded and started to run around, trying to fake out Max, letting him know that they weren't trying to plan anything.

Within moments, Kricketot was almost knocked out by the consecutive hits and consistency of both pokemon's effort. "Alright, Bibarel, now!" Remembering the plan, Bibarel hopped right to it and began to Rollout toward both pokemon. Seeing the rolling pokemon, Max's instinct was to tell them to dodge, so he did. Ralts and Turtwig jumped into the air, also causing them to cease their attacks, but now they were focused on Bibarel.

"Bibarel, use Taunt on Ralts, quickly," Tyler said. The rolling Bibarel came to a sudden stop, popped up from it's curled up position and quickly looked at the Ralts, taunting it. "Once again, perfect. End this Kricketot. Release your energy from Bide!" The Kricketot began to glow brighter and shot an immense pressure of light at the two opponents, who were now in the air, unable to dodge.

"Use Teleport to get Turtwig and yourself out of the way, Ralts," Max said, hoping it'd work, but it didn't. The move Taunt had prevented Ralts from using any non-attacking moves, rendering Teleport useless. The beam of light hit both pokemon, who were unable to do anything mid-air, and they both fainted.

After the match was over, Tyler explained his strategy to Max, letting him know that he could predict his every move and beat him. It was just like when they were younger. Tyler would always beat Max at everything, considering, he was the older brother. "Well, I'm off. I already obtained the Coal Badge, so I'm outta here. See ya Maxie and bye Jen," Tyler said as he left the city, heading toward the next town.

Back at home...

"I knew I should've had someone come here to watch Simon. He's always doing this, but I never thought he would just leave and not even call," Jody said to herself, bawling her eyes out. "That's it. I'm going after him. Come on, Leafeon. We have to find Simon!"

Somewhere near Oreburgh Gate...

Grgrgrgrgrg

"Gosh, I just realized how far this next city was..." Simon said as his stomach rumbled from being hungry. Still carrying Shinx, he looked down at it. "Maybe I should catch you now, since it's getting kind of tiring for me to carry you and you want to come with me anyway." He the let the Shinx down and threw a pokeball at it. The Shinx didn't move a muscle and was caught within seconds. Placing the pokeball on his belt, he started to pick up the pace to Oreburgh City.

"I can't tell you how much trouble it is in there," said a voice that was standing by a cave. Simon, finally getting to Oreburgh Gate, saw the man standing there, talking to someone else.

"Excuse me, sir. Can I get through?" Simon asked curiously.

"Of course you can. You might have trouble though. There's a trainer in there who is pretty tough. He uses a Riolu. It's a tough fighting type pokemon. Anyway, go on ahead if you want," said the man. Simon nodded and proceeded into the cave with caution. He took several more steps into the cave and suddenly a loud noise was heard. The cave's ceiling had a large chunk broken off from it and it was heading straight for Simon! With not much time to react, surely he was going to be hit, but something happened.

"Ursaring, use Protect!" a voice said, coming from behind Simon. The person commanded their Ursaring to save Simon. "Are you okay, young man?" said the person, trying to assure that Simon was fine.

Who was this stranger that saved Simon from danger? Why did the Riolu's trainer command it to attack the ceiling? And where did Jody get that Leafeon from? Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Hahaha. I know the stomach rumbling was a weird one. Couldn't find the right letters to make the sound. Lol. This was a fun chapter. Action...Suspense...Mystery. I bet you are wondering who has the Ursaring, huh? I know you want to find out, so come and read the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:37 am

Haha, the stomach grumbling noise was actually pretty effective, you know! It made me hungry, even. Hehe!
Hmm, so Max and Tyler were friends after all, and that was a really descriptive fight scene! Keep it up Gamer! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 am

Haha. Thanks again and btw, Max and Tyler are brothers! xD I'm sure that's what you meant to say instead of friends right? Lol. Anyway, chapter 6 coming...uhh..tomorrow? Or maybe later on today.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 am

that was nice n.n ur storys are always the best
Back to top Go down
siralexp
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 113

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 pm

what an awesome story!
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Im happy with them so far =) keep it up
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 am

Sorry it's been a week since I wrote the last chapter. Been busy with school and other things involving my social life. I'll get the next chapter up sometime this week, since I have Spring Break now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamrlgnd's Story Corner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Talent Showcase-
Jump to: