Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_vote_lcapum y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_voting_barum y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_vote_lcapum y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_voting_barum y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? Empty
PostSubject: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 am

i know the wartortle and combusken thing is disabled but what else??
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 am

I'm not sure wat else but i'm guessing the ppl at tag deleted wat we were using because it was theirs
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: hmmmm   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 am

i wonder if this was stolen........
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:32 am

haha the fourm wasn't see i now know both sides and we did indeed steal the ranks and the badge cases thats why i made some i just got to get a phtobucket so i can show ppl
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: omg   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 am

Suspect Question Question Question Arrow Arrow Mad Question Question Question Neutral Arrow Evil or Very Mad Arrow Shocked
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 pm

lol dont kill me for getting the truth!
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: Re: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Idea Idea Idea
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 am

don't do that that is somewhat spaming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?   um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um y have some of the pics for the ranking be disabled?
Page 1 of 1