Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Anyone help me out? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Anyone help me out? I_vote_lcapAnyone help me out? I_voting_barAnyone help me out? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Anyone help me out? I_vote_lcapAnyone help me out? I_voting_barAnyone help me out? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Anyone help me out?

Go down 
+3
Pedobear!
UltimateSalamence
pokelover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

Anyone help me out? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:19 am

I need someone to pokesav me a team for soul silver. In order to buy it I had to sell pearl so I no longer have a team:( so if anyone can help that would be great
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 am

WAIT ISNT POKESAVING LIKE CHEATING???
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 am

yes, it is. but a lot of people do it so its legit..at most forums.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:50 pm

She/he doesn't have a team, so it's fair to pokesav. I don't have it so i cant help, sorry.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 pm

unm i know someone but idk if i can get him to do it wat do u want? and obtw raikou it's still not that fair why not just get new pokemon and train i mean DUH
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Erm, it takes a lot of time to train you know, anyways lets stop arguing xD
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 pm

if its new thats the point! its a new game ur not suppose to use ur old team... espiesally since they won't listen to u cause they will be too strong
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:13 pm

kk lol lets not argue.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:13 pm

meh fine
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Pokesaving a team for a new game means getting new level 1 pokemon to play the game with.
People who know how to make pokemon in PSav, they make them as legit as possible. Others just use it to hack...
Sorry, i cant help you out. But yes, you can catch new pokemon and start the game like you would normally do.

Raikou, training is easy, but you dont need to EV train in order to finish HGSS storyline. After you do it, you are free to breed and train whatever you want... This guy doesnt seem to EV train his pokemon, so why bother anyways...
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Marioking
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Firstly, skochko is right.
Secondly, the amount of spamming on this thread is amazing
And thirdly is you had any brains you would know that he needs a lot of specific things for instance
Nature, IV, Ability, Correct EV, Sometimes Male/Female. If anyone of those things go wrong you have to start the breeding process all over
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 am

Exactly. In order for someone to make you a team, you have to specify what pokemon you want, a lot of info and stuff, in order for someone to actually give you what you want.

When you say "pokesav me a team", i can just give you 6 Magikarp. Im not saying you cant beat the game with 6 Magikarp, but its rather ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me out?   Anyone help me out? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone help me out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Wifi Zone :: Trading Bazaar-
Jump to: