Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_vote_lcapNew PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_voting_barNew PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_vote_lcapNew PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_voting_barNew PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! Empty
PostSubject: New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!   New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:25 am

From May 06, 2010, America, Canada (Yay!), Europe, and Australasia will be able to get a new PokeWalker route via Mystery Gift after the Yellow Forest. The route is apparently called the Winner's Path and is a Miscellaneous route, meaning that you will be able to see Pokemon from different regions.

---

- Group C has Bronzor with Occa Berry (Tackle, Trick Room, Confusion) and Magikarp with Wacan Berry (Splash and Bounce).

- Group B appears after 3000 steps and consists of Horsea with Dragon Scale (Bubble, Muddy Water, Smokescreen) and Duskull with Reaper Cloth (Imprison, Night Shade, Leer).

- Group A appears after 8000 steps taken on your PokeWalker, and apparently consists of Beldum with Shuca Berry (Takedown, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense and Iron Head) and Munchlax with of course, Leftovers (Metronome, Tackle, Defense Curl and Selfdestruct).

As for the items, you will be able to find your typical Lum, Sitrus, Persim and Chesto berries. Power Herb and White Herb will also be available along the way. Along with the berries and herbs, you can also find Focus Sash, Choice Band, Choice Scarf and Choice Specs.

---

I'd suggest that you'd hurry and get this route onto your PokeWalker! I've just downloaded mines and I'm super excited to try it out. Remember, this event Route will only be available from May 6th to June 25th, 2010. Sigh, Nintendo's attempts at making us exercise...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
Wartortle
Wartortle
pikachu7

TER Credits : 346

PostSubject: Re: New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!   New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:08 am

I'm getting it rite now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

PostSubject: Re: New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!   New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:44 am

oups sorry i didnt notice that you posted this and i post something and about this event. sorry azure
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!   New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:56 am

That's fine Akis. I'll lock this one for now.

Lockity lock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!   New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PokeWalker Route: Winner's Path!
Page 1 of 1