Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_vote_lcapHI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_voting_barHI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_vote_lcapHI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_voting_barHI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

TER Credits : 121

HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? Empty
PostSubject: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:47 am

Hi just joined here today i have a few questions.

1: can i get my friend code before going on wi-fi?
2: how do i become gym leader or elite member?
3: anyone wanna wi-fi battle me over the weekend?
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:48 am

and also how do i change my picture that is currenly a pair of eggs?
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:52 am

First off, welcome!!! It's great to have you here!!!

1) You do have to go into wifi once i believe to get your friend code, either that or just check your pal pad (go to the basement of a pokecenter to obtain)

2) Enter the 4th tournament of TER and place well to have a chance at becoming a gym leader

3) Sure, I'd like to battle you, I'm just getting back into it, so I'm a little rusty though

4) Go into your profile and its one of the choices, sorry I forget which :/
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:56 am

pdog1013 wrote:
First off, welcome!!! It's great to have you here!!!

1) You do have to go into wifi once i believe to get your friend code, either that or just check your pal pad (go to the basement of a pokecenter to obtain)

2) Enter the 4th tournament of TER and place well to have a chance at becoming a gym leader

3) Sure, I'd like to battle you, I'm just getting back into it, so I'm a little rusty though

4) Go into your profile and its one of the choices, sorry I forget which :/

ok so i already entered the 4th tourny and i hope i can get my team ready in time and thank you for the help i will battle you this weekend probbly and if not then next weekend
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:58 am

just pm me with your friend code and set a time based on the TER clock, thanks for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:05 am

and a few more questions

1: how do you get TER credits?

2: how do you raise your reputation

3: how do you become admin?
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:38 am

1) you earn TER credits by either a) posting a reply to a topic not in spam haven or games, b) starting a topic not in spam haven or games. The earlier giving 4 points per post, the later giving 8.

2) Members have to do that, if they like a post that you made they can click a button and your reputation will be raised

3) Get very involved with the site, contribute and participate in most things, come often and overall be a good person
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:39 am

apoostab33 wrote:
and a few more questions

1: how do you get TER credits?

2: how do you raise your reputation

3: how do you become admin?

someone is ambitious, but if you aim to become one, like pdog said, you have to come often make big contributions to the site, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:13 pm

As you see, pdog and p764 have sorted out your problems, leaving my sole purpose to welcome you xD. Well, welcome then. I'm raikou, an admin.
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:21 pm

well thank you so much for the help and i do aim high it keeps me busy lol i will be active so yeah count on that and ty again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?   HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI!!! im new would you mind helpin me out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: