Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
newbie wondering shoddy? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
newbie wondering shoddy? I_vote_lcapnewbie wondering shoddy? I_voting_barnewbie wondering shoddy? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
newbie wondering shoddy? I_vote_lcapnewbie wondering shoddy? I_voting_barnewbie wondering shoddy? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

newbie wondering shoddy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

newbie wondering shoddy? Empty
PostSubject: newbie wondering shoddy?   newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

okay so i hear everyone talking about shoddy. what is it???
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: newbie wondering shoddy?   newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:38 am

Its basically a pokemon battle simulator. Instead of training pokemon you just generate them to battle. You can make them have anymoves the can normally learn, you can make them any nature you want, you can give them any item. Basically it allows you to design and battle with a team, even though you didn't really put any work into it. Many people don't like it because it takes away from what pokemon is meant to be, actually training your own pokemon, and also some people think it is less visually appealing, one being myself.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: newbie wondering shoddy?   newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:45 pm

pokemon isnt only battles
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: newbie wondering shoddy?   newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm

ILIAS1 wrote:
pokemon isnt only battles
Not for you. To be honest, if i didn't have a DS and the games, Shoddy would be just boring and dull, but since my WiFi is not working, i'm forced to use it.
But training/breeding is NOT the only thing about pokemon. Some people here cannot even use "their" pokemon properly in a battle. So tell me, what is the point of training when you hypothetically suck at battling? You cant get any reputation for being a "fine breeder", since breeding is not a skill. Hidden Power-Nature-IV breeding is just a long, boring, yet very easy job that takes no skill at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie wondering shoddy?   newbie wondering shoddy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie wondering shoddy?
Page 1 of 1