Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
how much time do you sleep ??? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_lcaphow much time do you sleep ??? I_voting_barhow much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_lcaphow much time do you sleep ??? I_voting_barhow much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

how much time do you sleep ???

Go down 

4 hours
how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_lcap0%how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5 hours
how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_lcap25%how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
6 hours
how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_lcap25%how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
7 hours
how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_lcap0%how much time do you sleep ??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8 hours
 25% [ 1 ]
9 hours
 25% [ 1 ]
10 hours
 0% [ 0 ]
11 hours
 0% [ 0 ]
12 hours !
 0% [ 0 ]
all day !
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

how much time do you sleep ??? Empty
PostSubject: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 pm

how much time do u sleep?

(over 9 hours you are sleep maniac)
(under 7 hours you need sleep lol)

vote with the average time of sleeping hours !

Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:15 pm

I do 8 hours too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kadoking
Wartortle
Wartortle
kadoking

TER Credits : 594

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 pm

well i usually stay up all night so when i do sleep i do about 9 hrs or so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 am

Meh, I usually sleep for 5 or 6 hours, thanks to my coffee overdose.

I'm trying to get over it though :3

~ Why is a raven like a writing desk? ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:32 am

hmm not sure how much i normally sleep but lets see last night i went to bed at 5 this morning i got up at 9 thats like... 4 hours ya lol n.n about right

View user profile
kadoking
Wartortle
Wartortle
kadoking

TER Credits : 594

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 am

geez azure lay off the coffee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am

Wow, dede, that's very less..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm

its not ALWAYS that way just somtimes n.n but most of the time like now its 1 30 am i just finished going on a cleaning spree very tired but just decied to watch some movies first and since tomorrow is my bday i shall sleep in a little bit n.n so idk but a little more sleep tonights Very Happy

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much time do you sleep ???   how much time do you sleep ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1