Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_vote_lcap4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_voting_bar4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_vote_lcap4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_voting_bar4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.

Go down 
+3
Fallen Destiny
Arting_18
iLiAs9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. Empty
PostSubject: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:41 am

in the 4th tourney as you know the top 7 will become the gym leaders.
but because after the 16 phase follows the 8 phase the trainers are 8 and we need 7. how to do this.

''8'' phase.

the matches will be done and the 4 winners that will procced to semifinals have already become gym leaders but the tourney will continue till the final. ok, the 4 losers of the quarter-finals will have a mini-tourney. they will do their own mini tourney and start from semifinals. the 2 losers that will be on the ''small final have already become gym leaders. so we have 7 and 1 is left. at the mini tourney the 2 losers of the semifinals will have a battle for the last gym leader spot.

example:

current 4th TER tourney: (green colour=winners - red=losers)

''8'' phase:

????-????
????-????
????-????
????-????

-

semifinals of current tourney; winners of quarter finals will continue until the final. these members have already become gym leaders. (orange colour= are gym leaders now)

????-????
????-????

the 4 losers of the semifinals will have their own mini tourney starting from semifinals: (green=procced - red=disqualify). these matches will achieve the other 3 gym leaders.

????-????
????-????

mini tourney final (orange=have become gym leaders.)

????-????

now 1 gym leader is missing. the 2 losers from the small tourney's semifinals will have a special match. the winner will become the 8th gym leader:

special match:

????-???? = ????-????

(with blue colour means that this guy wont be a gym leader.)

winner with orange is now the 8th gym leader.

tell me if you agree with this system. Smile

kthanks~
Back to top Go down
Arting_18
Caterpie
Caterpie
Arting_18

TER Credits : 283

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

thanks for the explanation:D

I need to win at least one more and I will be a gym leader:D
Back to top Go down
Arting_18
Caterpie
Caterpie
Arting_18

TER Credits : 283

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 am

Does a gym leader on this side need a Specialty Type or can they be Miscellaneous like blue from pokemon HG/SS?
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 am

if you becomea gym leader you will choose a type and in the battle you should use at least 3 pokemon of the type you have chosen.

ur tourney team is free Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm

WAIT.

AM i still a Gym Leader??
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm

yes now were trying to find the other 7
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am

wait....si i have just proceeded against pdog...that means if i win the next one im a gym leader?

and another question...since i proceeded, and the previous matchup is complete for me, can i make variations to my team for the tourney, or does it have to be the same team i used against pdog?
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am

yes Very Happy but you have a chance if you lose also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am

AWSOME Thank you XD

i didn't fully remember my team than i had used against pdog...i was startin to worry

EDIT: wait...are you implying you can switch your team between rounds? cuz that would be broken :/
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am

of course you can change ur team xD
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 pm

i wanna sign up :/ srsly i miss my gym
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Can't. The tourney is in progression and you pulled out Sad sorry.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 pm

dede u battle pokelover at groudon's place
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 am

x.x so i can or i can't join i srsly didn't know it was to become a gym leader x.x i only quit because of the confusion and how stupid ppl were being about shoddy x.x
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 am

u r in and u battle pokelover
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 am

oh ok n.n so i need to use my gym team correct? thx soooo much
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 am

no, u need to use ur team for regular battles
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:31 pm

k xD
i haven't seen pokemonmaster around though
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 am

Good system, Ilias. Very organized and well-developed.

But the tournament has sadly fallen apart a bit...

If this one doesn't go right, then we'll have to bring in new members, then start another one. But that's an entirely different subject. ._.
Back to top Go down
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 am

i won against dede. im ready for my next round match good luck to whoever that may be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.   4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th tournament of TER; how to be a gym leader.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Wifi Zone :: Tournaments-
Jump to: