Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Johto/Kanto RPG! 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_vote_lcapJohto/Kanto RPG! I_voting_barJohto/Kanto RPG! I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Johto/Kanto RPG! I_vote_lcapJohto/Kanto RPG! I_voting_barJohto/Kanto RPG! I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Johto/Kanto RPG!

Go down 
+6
kadoking
Gyreid
iLiAs9
Fallen Destiny
Azayzal
Azure
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 am

STILL BEING EDITED. Don't complain.

Alright dudes and dudettes of TER! It's time for a forum RPG. Do you have a vast imagination and creativity? Are you good with writing? Well, here's where you belong! (Gee, business[wo]man dialect.)

Rules:
- No god-moding.
- Follow the rules
- DO. NOT. make MARY-SUE's OR GARY-STU's under ANY circumstances! I will be strict with how much perfection or flaws you can add to your character. Nobody's Perfect, like Gayface Montana says. She talked sense for once...
- You may cuss, BUT its not my fault if the filter doesn't allow it.
- No more than 2 legendary encounters, but that will depend on the number of players we have.
- More rules to come!
- Your Pokemon aren't caught in two seconds and leveled up by OVER 9000 LEVELS in another five seconds and leveled to max and max evolved in under 10 seconds. If you were thinking that, you downright suck.
- GRAMMAR. ACTIVITY. Remember those words.

Storyline:
You are a trainer who has just started their Pokemon journey. You've either got your Pokemon from Oak or Elm, depending on your region, or you still have to get your Pokemon. Details to be added.

[Will edit later, send in auditions in this format]:

Character name:
[Possible] starter:
Hometown:
History:
Bio:
Hobbies and goals:
Any pictures you can add for your character? (Optional):

Last edited by Azure on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I would just like to start this post with LOLOL
Quote :
Gayface Montana

Character Name: Azayzal Valentine
[Possible]Starter:Abra
Hometown:Celadon
History: Azayzal belongs to one of the wealthiest families on celadon city she spent much of her time roaming the town under the cover of a street urchin she hated how fake everyone was to her after they found out what her family name was her parents promised that on her 15th birthday they would let her decide what she wanted to do they were surprised to find that she wanted to adventure around but ultimatly came to accept this.
Bio: Azayzal is a tomboy, the years she spent roaming celadon have taught her to be quite agile, her battle style is cold and precise however enheriting her fathers cunning and business-like cold heartedness.
Image:https://media.photobucket.com/image/female%20pokemon%20trainer/gengargirl/Pokemon_Trainer_Anna_by_viandi.jpg Without the eevee x.x Not my pic credit to the artist
Goal:To prove her worth without the use of her family name

Last edited by Azayzal on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Character Name: Ray Hauritz
[Possible] Starter: Squirtle
Hometown: Pallet Town
History: Ray belongs to a middle-class family in Pallet Town (It's bigger than what the game shows xD)

He dreamed of going on an adventure with his pokemon and becoming a Pokemon Master. His Parents permitted him to embark on his journey when he Turned 13.

Bio: Ray is quite tall, and likes to wear his 'hat'. His first sighting of a pokemon was a rattata, when he was 4 years old, when he wandered outside the house.

Image: Johto/Kanto RPG! 2553603394_f5409c0848

Last edited by Raikou on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Character name: Ilias Hairmaster
[Possible] starter: totodile
Hometown: new bark town
History: Ilias belongs to a rich family but he isnt happy. he loved pokemon from little age and wanted to begin a journey with aim to be a pokemon legend. when he was 13 he started his journey along johto. his love about water type pokemon made him to get totodile from professor elm as his starter.

bio: Ilias is a tall boy with long hair.[...]. his first battle was a win against a wild sentret.
he got his first badge 10 days after he started his journey.

Any pictures you can add for your character? (Optional): Johto/Kanto RPG! Pkmnma10
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am

Character name: Guy Reid
[Possible] starter: Charmander
Hometown: Blackthorn City/Pallet Town
History: Guy was never the awkward type, and was always full of confidence with his friends back in the johto region. However, upon completion of his internship with Professor Elm, Guy`s father was offered a job as Oak`s apprentice. This was enough to move the Reid family from Blackthorn to Pallet Town.
Bio:If not for one week prior to Guy Reid`s leaving for his advanture, he would have selected Totodile from Elm`s Laboratory, although with the family moving, he was more or less forced to change his plans. He shall hope to take a Charmander as his partner, as a Blackthorn-Born child typically loves his Dragons. Perhaps Charmander is not a Dragon, but close enough, as Lance decides, whom Guy idolizes.
Hobbies and goals:Guy Reid hopes to achieve the title of Champion. Although he idolizes Lance for his power, his treatment towards the Reid family is deemed oddly out of character for the Johto Champion.
Any pictures you can add for your character? (Optional): Johto/Kanto RPG! Guy_re10
Back to top Go down
kadoking
Wartortle
Wartortle
kadoking

TER Credits : 594

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am

Character name: Stephen Carrier
[Possible] starter: bulbasaur
Hometown:pallet town
History: Stephen did not have a very good life. he was abandoned as a kid in virdinian forest. as a beedrill closed in on him, a bulbasaur came out of nowhere and vine whiped it. beedrill fled as fast as he appeared. ever since then bulbasaur has taken care of stephen until stephen was found by a pokemon ranger and was adopted by a family in pallet town. even though he has a family, he still visits thhe bulbasaur until he turned 15 when his parents bought him a pokeball and he caught the bulbasaur. now he will pursue his dream of being a master pokemon breeder.
Bio: stephen is kind and joking kind of person who might not be very social but finds peace when hes with his trusted friend bulbasaur. he loves battling and helping other pokemon trainers and pokemon alike.
Hobbies and goals: to beome a master pokemon breeder and help all pokemon in the world.
Any pictures you can add for your character? (Optional): Johto/Kanto RPG! Pokemo10
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Character name: diana dede
[Possible] starter: pidgey
Hometown: violet city
History: diana grew up admiring falkner the gym leader she loved to watch his bird fly through the sky. one day he saw her staring at his pokemon so he went over to say hi they started talking about how much she luved his bird pokemon diana finaly had to go home but the next day she heard a knock at her door there was a box sitting there with her name on it there was no return adress she opened the box there was a pokeball inside! there was also a note saying take this pokemon and start a journey from a friend. she opened the pokeball and it was a pidgey! her parents let her go a week after she got the pokeball.
Bio: she will be ur friend if u don't make her ur enemy first but she will do everything possible to make her pokemon happy
Hobbies and goals: her number one goal is to become the best bird pokemon trainer in the world
diana:
Johto/Kanto RPG! BlondeGirl2
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:49 pm

BUMP JUST COZ.... Damit Azure post xD
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Sorry for the late post, everyone >_<
I had to work on the sketch for the character and I barely got time and I ran out of charcoal to shade, so I just plainly rough-drew it. Will post it soon.

For now, everyone is accepted. No concerns so far. :3
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

TER Credits : 391

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

wait are guys making a game........????
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 am

dexterarm wrote:
wait are guys making a game........????
Role-playing game. Like writing a story, but everybody takes a part and writes from the point of view of their own character.
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 am

Very Happy cool
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Why don't you enter..
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:28 pm

i cant cause i dont understand the rule much so azure said i cant she said i must uderstand the rule esily oh well then
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 am

After the role-play starts, do applications close? Because, I'd like to see a bit of how it's like before I send in an application.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 pm

*shrugs* youd have to talk to Azure id guess its still open after it starts
Back to top Go down
siralexp
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 113

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Character name : Alex
starter:charmander
hometown:cinnabar island
history: Alex admired Blaine,the cinnabar island gym leader.One day he found a wild charmander and trained it until he became powerful.He caught some other pokemon in seafom islands and in the cinnabar mansion and Challenged Blaine.He defeated blaine and after that he started his journey to become a powerful trainer.So far he has 7 kanto gym badges.He is only missing the cerulean city badge.he also wants to travel in the other regions as well.
bio: tall,handsome and ruthless in pokemon battles.
goal:to become the most powerful trainer in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johto/Kanto RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johto/Kanto RPG!   Johto/Kanto RPG! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johto/Kanto RPG!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Forum games-
Jump to: