Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Old Chateau! 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Old Chateau! I_vote_lcapOld Chateau! I_voting_barOld Chateau! I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Old Chateau!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 am

If you've played D/P/Pt, you may know of the Old Chateau in the Eterna Forest. Just talking about it sends chills down my spine...To begin with, Old Chateau literally means old castle and Old Gateau means old cake. I told, just to help your theories which you will make soon.

I was recently telling Dede about my experience in the Old Chateau, which was really a very scary experience for me as I had stayed up late to catch Rotom. I didn't know anything about the ghost butler and little girl at the time. I walked in to the dining room to check the area for items. I just noticed the old man by the table for a second, and I looked away at the TV, for there was a good movie on. When I looked back, he was gone. I thought to myself "dude, what just happened? Did it glitch or something?" I checked. It was fine. I thought it was my imagination and moved on.

So I went into the room with the TV. I walked in, and the first thing my eyes went on were the little girl. I was scared like shiz: fight or flight situation. I went and caught Rotom, then ran the hell out, flew to Sunyshore because I was that freaking scared. And since that day, I've even been scared of Eterna Forest AND City.

Post your experience or theories on the Old Chateau!
Back to top Go down
dexterarm
Wartortle
Wartortle
dexterarm

TER Credits : 391

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 pm

oh yeah when i was playing pokemon pearl i go to old cheteua to catch rontom then my bro ask my to go to a room to get his stuff when i get thier the light wont open the i go to take the stuff when i turned around i saw a guy then i saw in my game the old man then he left same time when the guy left i was scared ran awayb fast as i can i was so fuc*ing scared

P.S it was 3:00 and i dint know about the old man would come up
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 am

i think that the old chateau is rather funny than scary. a statue is glaring you. an old man is standing in front of the table wwaiting for you to come and he goes.he does like he was eating and didnt want you to see him xD. the little girl the first time you see it it leaves and leaves an item. its like she love that item. holy crap... and the statue that glares you.its gay xP.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 am

loooooool i remember one time i went into the dining room and i stood there for a second i think i was doing somthin else and all of a sudden BAM all these ghosts started appearing at the table have any of u saw that one x.x it scared the crap out of me i haven't been there since xD
Back to top Go down
DistortionWorldMan
Caterpie
Caterpie
DistortionWorldMan

TER Credits : 131

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 am

I love the old chateau. How do you get the ghost butler to appear? All I've seen is the girl and the painting with the glowing red eyes that disappear when you get too close.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:28 pm

lol i srsly have no clue but i just know i haven't been there in awhile LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Chateau! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chateau!   Old Chateau! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Chateau!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: 4th Generation Pokémon Games Discussion :: Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Discussion-
Jump to: