Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_vote_lcapLooking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_voting_barLooking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_vote_lcapLooking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_voting_barLooking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ededdabdedy
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 12

Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 am

I've been looking for one of these for about a month now and I can't find either of them. If you have one, post what you want for it ad I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
kadoking
Wartortle
Wartortle
kadoking

TER Credits : 594

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

ive been looking for movie 12 arceus too for awhile anyway connor has one
Back to top Go down
Epic Magikarp
Magikarp
Magikarp
Epic Magikarp

TER Credits : 57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:31 am

arent they the same =w=
oh and if i nad wifi id let you borrow one of mine
Back to top Go down
cjtrembley053
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 205

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 pm

i have one eddybuddy but i only want event pokemon for it from 2007 or before.
Back to top Go down
Ededdabdedy
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 12

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Epic magikarp: they are the same, but if you have both in heartgold or soulsilver you can access the arceus triggered event twice.
Back to top Go down
cjtrembley053
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 205

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 am

so you wanna trade? what event pokemon do u have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus   Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a movie 12 arceus a hall of origin arceus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Wifi Zone :: Trading Bazaar-
Jump to: