Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Please rate my team and give suggestions 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_vote_lcapPlease rate my team and give suggestions I_voting_barPlease rate my team and give suggestions I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Please rate my team and give suggestions I_vote_lcapPlease rate my team and give suggestions I_voting_barPlease rate my team and give suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Please rate my team and give suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

Please rate my team and give suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 am

Not sure on all the items, and haven't gotten them all to the right natures yet. But the ones i do have i listed.

Rhyperior: Passho Berry

Thunder Punch (Cover water weakness)
Mega Horn
Earthquake
Stone Edge (or should I go with rock wrecker)

Electivire: Adamant

Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Earthquake

Gallade: Razor Claw

Night Slash (or should I use leaf Blade)
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Psycho Cut

Gyarados or Miltoic or Kingdra, please give a suggestion

Gyarados: Adamant, Wacan Berry

Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Milotic: Modest

Recover
Surf/Ice Beam (Please suggest)
Hypnosis/Toxic (Please suggest)
Safeguard/Protect (Please suggest)

Kingdra: Modest

Ice Beam/Blizzard (Please suggest)
Dragon Pulse
Brine/Surf (Please suggest)
Yawn

Charizard: Modest

Heat Wave
Air Slash
Focus Blast (Cover rock 4x weakness)
Roost

Blissey: Bold

Heal Bell
SoftBoiled
Toxic/Thunderwave (please suggest)
Ice Beam
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 am

if they are ev.trained you'll make success.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 am

for the blissey i suggest toxic
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 am

rhyperior: hold stone edge and if you want to keep thunderpunch i will say no because i think that all the water pokemon will be faster than rhyperior.

for electivire better learn it a thunderbolt instead thunderpunch.

do whatever you want for the gallade ( for the leaf or night blade i mean; they both are good. )

gyrados is ok, but try to learn it surf or hydro pump and no waterfall but waterfall is also ok if you want.

for kingdra you had better keep surf and ice beam.

make strategy for milotic; keep toxic and protect and learn it ice beam better and one water move.

for charizard now the modest nature isn't the best for it and for the moves, better change roost with a strong move ( i suggest earthquake ). i suggest you to change a move to your charizard because it's a charizard and charizards are from the best pokemon even not legendary !!! ho ho ho !!!

all the items you gave your pokemon to hold are propably the best you could !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 am

I have thunderpunch on rhyperior because he is holding the passho berry which weakens the damage he takes. Those combined an he can survive most attacks.

Electivires nature hinders sp. attack and helps attack so I want to go for Thunderpunch

I like gallade's night blade for the ghost weakness, but leaf blade has the good ground and water coverage

I agree on Kingdra

Milotic I wanted it more of a wall so that's why I gave it recover

For Charizard i like roost because it can heal him (especially with stealth rock's major health deduction) but earthquake does cover electric and rock weaknesses, so i'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 am

this is a very good balanced pokemon team. with the moves that you arent sure about the choice is up to you no matter what you do this should be a very powerful team if trained corectly.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 am

Thanks, do you have any suggestions on the choice between Gyarados/Kingdra/Blissey
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:13 pm

hmmmm,i disagree with gyrados because i think that the other 2 are better.
the best suggestion is kingdra in my opinion because it has inability only at one type: dragon.
You can use blissey as a strategy weapon, (toxic,protect,softboiled).

i give you this information because i'm experienced at criticizing other trainers! king
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 am

i wish i could say the same. but i can't rates teams just by looking at them. i have too battle the team to get the full effect. pdog ill battle you soon then ill rate your team officialy.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 am

Some of the pokemon are still concept pokemon so i need to train them still.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 am

I'll tell you when I'm done training them
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm

pkmnmaster you're right(you have to battle this team);pdog i criticized your team with the eye for first time.
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 am

Thanks everyone, I'm still stuck between Gyarados, Kingdra, and Milotic though
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 am

kingdra again
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 am

Thanks, the one i have actually has really good Ivs. He has 31 Speed, 28 Sp. Atk, 26 Sp, Def, and 28 Health, also 1 Attack (which he doesn't use Smile
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 am

Nice. You IV breed?

That takes some high level of dedication which I really don't have. Fair play.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 am

perfect !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 am

I actually don't iv breed, he just came like that Smile
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:07 am

oh
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:35 am

That seems to happen to me a lot though. My Charizard has great evs too
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 am

Ivs, sorry
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:08 am

Damn you. That's not fair. =/
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:21 am

Not to mention my Blissey has two stats with 31 Ivs (Sp. Atk + Speed) and its defense is 26 and health is 24
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:37 am

i need to learn to ev train and iv train. i just dont have the patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my team and give suggestions   Please rate my team and give suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please rate my team and give suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Rating-
Jump to: