Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_vote_lcapDistributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_voting_barDistributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_vote_lcapDistributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_voting_barDistributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January Empty
PostSubject: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January   Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Two events related to the games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are set to begin at the end of the month.

Pokemon.com has announced that the distribution of Shiny Pichu, which are also known as Pikachu-colored Pichu, to players of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum will be held at GameStop stores in the United States from Jan. 30 to Feb. 14. The Shiny Pichu will be level 30 and male only, and they will come in a Cherish Ball. They will be holding an Everstone and a Classic Ribbon, and they will have the Jolly nature. Lastly, they will know the moves Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor and Endure. These Pichu, when traded to Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver and taken to the Ilex Forest shrine, will allow players to obtain the Spiky-eared Pichu featured in the most recent movie, Arceus and the Jewel of Life. The Spiky-eared Pichu will be female only and will be holding a Zap Plate. It will know the moves Volt Tackle, Helping Hand, Swagger and Pain Split. Spiky-eared Pichu cannot be traded from HeartGold and SoulSilver. Shiny Pichu were initially given to players of the Japanese games who pre-ordered tickets to the aforementioned movie. The North American versions of HeartGold and SoulSilver are set to be released on March 14.

Players of the Japanese HeartGold and SoulSilver may obtain the Pokéwalker area known as Event in Pokémon Center stores from Jan. 29 to Feb. 28. This area allows players to obtain the Pokémon Pikachu, Buneary, Pachirisu, Croagunk, Chatot and Sableye. Notably, the first four are owned by the main characters Ash, Dawn and Brock in the anime.

Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January 280px-Pichupichushrine
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January   Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 pm

oh that's good but only japanese can have the pokewalker ?
Back to top Go down
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

PostSubject: Re: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January   Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

no in any version will be one inside!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January   Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January
Page 1 of 1