Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Umm Eh Question??? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Umm Eh Question??? I_vote_lcapUmm Eh Question??? I_voting_barUmm Eh Question??? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Umm Eh Question??? I_vote_lcapUmm Eh Question??? I_voting_barUmm Eh Question??? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Umm Eh Question???

Go down 
+3
pokelover
pokemonmaster764
pokemon10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemon10
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
pokemon10

TER Credits : 52

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 am

Okay So I have a Question
In the new Pokemon Heart Gold And Soulsilver Will The POkedex Be the Same Or will It have new Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

it will the same. there wont be any new pokemon till 5th generation.
Back to top Go down
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 am

It is slightly updated though like you can get gliscor, mamoswine,yAnmega, togekiss and many of the other new forms of johto pokemon before you get the national dex
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:24 am

Pokelover is right, the new forms will be there, as well as the new pokemon from the 3rd and 4th generations. Those pokemon will have the updated movesets and will have many updated egg moves. However there will not be any new pokemon in these games (aside from the notch-eared pichu, which is really just a form of pichu)
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:16 am

thats awsome hg and ss will be awsome!!!!!!!!!!! hehe who agrees with me?
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

TER Credits : 188

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:01 am

Of course HeartGold and SoulSilver will be awesome. The only thing is, will the Generation 5 games and anime be able to match or surpass the Generation 4 ones?
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 pm

hmmm... i say every pokemon game is like another i mean its cool to see new pokemon and a new regon and new trainers and new gym leaders moms profs and stuff but pokmon is always awsome and the way it gets better is by the little details like the pokewalker for instance or the poketch but wat really makes the difference is the awsome new graphics i say i mean seriously look at red blue yellow then look at all the games inbetween and wat pops out the most the better graphics of course!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

TER Credits : 188

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm

You're definitely right on that one, Dede. Graphics are one of the reasons the games have been getting a lot of attention. From black and white (basically), to colored, to 3D! Yeah, it's been an amazing journey I must say.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 am

lol of course i'm right n.n
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Its to bad theyre taking out the "every pokemon can follow you" thing in Black and White but i suppose they were Developing it at the same time as HGSS so they handt perfected it Hopefully itll be in the later games x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umm Eh Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm Eh Question???   Umm Eh Question??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm Eh Question???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pokemon :: Jubilife City-
Jump to: