Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Story Game 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Story Game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Story Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Story Game I_vote_lcapStory Game I_voting_barStory Game I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Story Game

Go down 
+4
pikachu7
Azayzal
Azure
totodilefreak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
totodilefreak
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
totodilefreak

TER Credits : 32

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 am

start a story and you guys gotta carry it on and make it neverending!

So here we go:

Once upon a time there was a Pikachu who walked into the grass and was attacked by an Ekans and....
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 am

And the Ekans used wrap on the Pikachu! The pikachu of course attacked him back with a thundershock, leaving the Ekans paralyzed. It made its escape while it could. Pikachu laughed in victory, but then as it just started to walk, it got caught in a Ariados' net...
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

ariados quickly descended on the ensnared pikachu bitting the pikachu injecting it with a poison to paralyze it and carries it back to its cave where its baby spinark's are waiting for their next meal.....
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
Wartortle
Wartortle
pikachu7

TER Credits : 346

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 am

Pikachu then faints, but luckily the Ariados has revive caught on his leg from his web. Pikachu then wakes up, dizzy and confused. He realized that he was trapped in a web, little baby Ariados crawling towards him. Pikachu tries as hard as he can to get out of the web with thunderbolt, but the web is too strong. Suddenly, two buneary hop in front in him...
Back to top Go down
totodilefreak
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
totodilefreak

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 am

they somehow free pikachu and the ariados eat the buneary istead...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
Wartortle
Wartortle
pikachu7

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:22 am

Pikachu runs for his life, thinking of how brave the buneary was, and stumbles upon a small town full of...
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 am

jigglypuffs, not knowing that Pikachu is running for its life, they sing Pikachu a lullaby and he falls asleep...
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:56 am

As our little hero kept dreaming, a Fearow came down and swept him away while he was asleep and into his nest. And surprisingly...
Back to top Go down
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Pikachu rolled onto a thunderstone and in its sleep it evolved into raichu, raichu waking up several hours later to a cawing of hungry spearows looks around and feels strange...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
Wartortle
Wartortle
pikachu7

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Pikachu, now Raichu, struggled to get out of the claws of Fearow, but found itself in fatigue from his nap. Suddenly, a storm appeared! The Raichu was suprised when lighting struck the Fearow, charging up the Raichu...
Back to top Go down
totodilefreak
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
totodilefreak

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:32 am

who thunderbolted the Spearows and jumped out of the nest. It forgot it couldn`t fly and...
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 am

...nearly hit the ground, until he saw a branch, and hung onto it. Now he hung about 12 feet off the ground, off a delicate branch on a hill. The branch cracked a little, and...
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 am

turned out to be a supersized sudowoodo! Annoyed by a Raichu hanging off of its branch he...
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Used Superpower and threw raichu of its branch thus initiated battle between the two. Knowing that he had the disadvantage type-wise, he was going to have to be crafty! he had realized that he had Iron Tail, A Steel Type move, he could beat him in a split second. However Sudowoodo knew earthquake and Raichu knew was going to have to be fast or else he would be at his mercy. as sudowoodo prepared for his first attack raichu used quick attack to get up close. But wait, what's this! Raichu came a second too late and got hit with earthquake. raichu was glad he EV Trained himself in Defense the week earlier. escaping the blow with only 1/5 of his energy he got up close and finished sudowoodo with iron tail and defeated sudowoodo. however being weak from the battle he went to seek for shelter...

Last edited by pokemonmaster764 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors)
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 pm

In order to hid he decided to camp out beneath a bridge, which actually turned out to be a Steelix is disguise. as Raichu sees this he decides...
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm

to find out if this steelix is really evil or not. so he yells up to the steelix and asks. the steelix said he just wanted to help so raichu was greatful and gave him a delicous peacha berry he found earlyer and went to sleep. when he woke up the next morning steelix was gone and a group of umbreons had him surrounded...
Back to top Go down
pichu114
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
pichu114

TER Credits : 28

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 am

he decided he would have enough energy to battle from his nap. He got up and got ready to battle. He used Thunder on each one, and apparently all of them fainted immediantly. He ran away, although he thought maybe these umbreon didn't really wanted to fight. He had seen many other umbreon much tougher then that. So, he looked around for help. As he looked around, he saw the friendly Steelix that had helped him awhile ago! He asked the Steelix to pick up the Umbreon and bring them to a safe place, where they could heal. The Steelix grabbed all the Umbreon at once and found a nearby Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy was scared of the big Steelix, and hid under a table. The raichu came up to Nurse Joy, and showed her the hurt Umbreon. She gasped and brung the Umbreon to the healing center immediantly. In one blink of an eye, the Umbreon was better! Nurse Joy then said....
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 am

good rachu you know i could use ur help around here want to stay? at once he said yes and so he helped nurse joy around the place but when their eletric pokemon that powered their joint got hurt rachu came and helped he was going and going but couldn't take it he started to fall...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
Wartortle
Wartortle
pikachu7

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 am

Nurse Joy checked to see what was wrong. Poor Raichu had a fever! She laid him in a bed, and gave him some Oran berries. She tried to feed him, but he was to sick eat. Suddenly, a pokemon trainer came...
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 pm

raichu! nice pokemon raichu saw him and got up with all his strenth and stared at the trainer. the trainer stared back... pichu? raichus eyes gleamed and used all his power to jump into the trainers hands nurse joy looked at the two with happiness and said...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
Wartortle
Wartortle
pikachu7

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:35 am

"You two know each other?". The trainer glanced at Nurse Joy and the trainer. "We met two years ago in the Trophy Garden" the trainer proclaimed. " One day when I was sitting in the Trophy Garden, I saw a family pichus. The poor pichus were terrified." The trainer said, his eyes gleaming "One of them was the runt of the family, the most terrified of them all," The trainer began to grin " This pichu looked at me, his eyes watering. I picked him up and he began to smile. It seemed they had lost they're mom..." The trainer then looked to ground " we searched everywhere in the Trophy Garden, but could never find her." The trainers eyes started to water as he spoke, " Then suddenly, we found a Pikachu, laying in a den." The trainer looked as if he couldn't tell the rest, but he did anyway " The Pikachu, lyed there, just stayed there, didn't even dare to look at her young ones," the trainer cried as he spoke " I checked to see what was wrong......" The trainer paused "but it was too late." the trainer glanced at Nurse Joy " A seviper had attacked the Pikachu, leaving a mark behind on its chest." The trainer tried to grin, but the memory of it was too much " So I decided to take care of the pichus," the trainer grined "all six of them.." Nurse Joy bursted "SIX?!?" the young Trainer paused for a moment, and then spoke " Yes...all six of them." the trainer said quietly " One of them had a notched ear, the other had Aqua Blue eyes.." the trainer paused "and of course the runt I was talking about earlier." the trainer smiled and looked at raichu " They all grew so fast" the trainer looked to the ground once again, even more sad then before "I couldn't up with them" He paused for awhile, trying not to cry " What did you do?" the Trainer looked up at Nurse Joy " I decided that they were old enough to go on there own." the trainers eyes watered " So I left them one night" the trainer began to choke up "but that one little pichu..","Raichu?" Nurse Joy asked " Yes.." the trainer paused "the raichu that wouldn't give me up" the trainer smiled " He wouldn't let me go" the trainer looked at Raichu once again " So I kept him" the trainer hugged his Raichu tight " I trained him until he became a strong mighty Pikachu" the trainer looked to the ground " until those thieves came along".....
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 am

the thieves took my darling pichu away from me they used sleeping gas and i could do nothing but i've finally found my darling now everything will be alright i guess this means that we can continu our adventure do u want to raichu? raichu nodded his head very happily! but then sorta fell over from the exustion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Game   Story Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Forum games-
Jump to: