Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Possible Generation V game on its way 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Possible Generation V game on its way I_vote_lcapPossible Generation V game on its way I_voting_barPossible Generation V game on its way I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Possible Generation V game on its way I_vote_lcapPossible Generation V game on its way I_voting_barPossible Generation V game on its way I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Possible Generation V game on its way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

Possible Generation V game on its way Empty
PostSubject: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 pm

The Pokémon Company announced today that a brand-new Pokémon RPG is set to be released later this year for the Nintendo DS. The original press release, along with Junichi Masuda's Blog entry on the announcement, have now both been translated by Bulbagarden webmaster Archaic. Given the mention of new Pokémon being included, and the statements that these games will be an "inventive rebirth" of the series and that the staff are "doing their best to exceed every Pokémon game before now", it would now appear that this is indeed an announcement for a fifth generation of main series games as was first speculated. This would be an interesting turn for the series to take, as two generations have never shared the primary console; while Generation II could be played on a regular Game Boy, it was designed with the Game Boy Color in mind.

The February 2010 edition of CoroCoro, due out in only a few weeks, is set to reveal a "surprising announcement", which will be related to this game, as well as the upcoming Pokémon movie, Phantom Ruler Z. In addition, we now know that the episode of Pokémon Sunday to be broadcast on February 7th will include an appearance from Junichi Masada himself, though no specific details have been released about what may be released here as of yet. With no Generation V Pokémon yet revealed, this would make for the shortest amount of time between the revelation of a brand-new Pokémon and its debut in the main series should these games be Generation V.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
DistortionWorldMan
Caterpie
Caterpie
DistortionWorldMan

TER Credits : 131

PostSubject: Re: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 am

Couldn't that be HG and SS?
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 am

so excited can't wait!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 am

couldnt be HG/SS i mean they already anounced it right? and this is about Generation V not the remake of II
Back to top Go down
DistortionWorldMan
Caterpie
Caterpie
DistortionWorldMan

TER Credits : 131

PostSubject: Re: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:15 am

I guess... I really wanta Zorroark now.
Back to top Go down
siralexp
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 113

PostSubject: Re: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 pm

there wil be generation pokemon games.two generation v pokemon have been confirmed so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Generation V game on its way   Possible Generation V game on its way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Generation V game on its way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pokemon :: Pokemon News-
Jump to: