Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

The Electric Gym Challenge Thread

Go down 
+7
Marioking
CBurninHot
Pteraclaw
z_zman
dedebird
hellfiredragon9
Fallen Destiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marioking
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 162

The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:03 am

Yeah, Raikou I challenge you. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 pm

I was joking you half wit (CB)
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:50 pm

waikou, ah challenge yew t00 <3
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:14 am

i want to battle you again this time i'm getting better at shoddy i beat antz like idk 4 times and a stranger 1 time lol i want to beat u!!!!
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

TER Credits : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:24 am

i challenge thee
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:56 pm

That's nice. Challenges after a long time.. accepted!
Back to top Go down
MistyLuvver
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:00 am

I accept Razz
Back to top Go down
Twichy0017
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 pm

I'll accept your challenge!
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Hum.. PM me for a timing. Im IST, GMT+5.5
Back to top Go down
Twichy0017
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Fallen Destiny wrote:
Hum.. PM me for a timing. Im IST, GMT+5.5

I can't really figure out the exact time your in... What time is it currently atm...
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Hurr.. I am 5.5 hours ahead of greenwich standard time... figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Twichy0017
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 am

Fallen Destiny wrote:
Hurr.. I am 5.5 hours ahead of greenwich standard time... figure it out.

I live in California US. In my time I'll meet you at 11. What time would that be for you?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

11 PM for you would be 11:30 AM for me and 11 AM for you would be 11:30 PM for me, which is impossible to come on. Meet you at 11 Pm your time on the chat xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Electric Gym Challenge Thread   The Electric Gym Challenge Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Electric Gym Challenge Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2