Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Need help with my team 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Need help with my team I_vote_lcapNeed help with my team I_voting_barNeed help with my team I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Need help with my team I_vote_lcapNeed help with my team I_voting_barNeed help with my team I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Need help with my team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

TER Credits : 456

Need help with my team Empty
PostSubject: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 am

Well after the battle with blitz which I lose Mad , I decided to form a new team. I hope you guys can help me improve my team. Here's my team:

Swampert,
Suicune,
Infernape,
Metagross,
Hippowdon and Raikou .

If there are any suggestions, please tell me , thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
hellfiredragon9

TER Credits : 108

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 am

Infernape and hippo have HORRIBLE synergy because Sand stream tears infernape apart. Suicune is good in a team like this because it's bulky, Raikou may also have severe problems with Sand Stream though. Also, Grass Knot will eat Swampert and Hippo for lunch, and GK Infernape can 2HKO suicune if you're not careful.

Overall the team isn't bad, but you have to be careful using 2 dogs, because Raikou is very weak if you can't get your sub up and CM behind it. Earthquake is one of the most prevelent moves in OU, so be very careful with Raikou.

Also, some movesets, natures, EV's and ability would be nice, for further help.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:36 am

Well I really want swampert,suicune,raikou for my team and im replacing hippowdon with flygon.

Suicune: Bold Nature, Leftovers, attack 210,defence 330, sp atk 279,sp def 301,speed 258, calm mind, surf , rest and sleep talk

Swampert:Relaxed nature, Leftovers, attack 310, defence 302, sp atk, 255, speed 193, surf , stealth rock, ice beam, earthquake

Raikou: Brave nature,leftovers,attack 276,defence 240,sp atk 299, sp def 254, speed 290, thunderbolt, shadow ball, calm mind and protect

Infernape: Naive nature,leftovers, attack 299,defence233, sp atk, 270,sp def 205, speed 326,close combat, heat wave, brick break, heat wave , mach punch

Metagross: adamant nature,leftovers, attack 388,defence 340, sp atk, 256, sp def, 275, speed 222, earthquake, meteor mash, agility, explosion

Flygon: hardy nature,leftovers,attack 280,defence 248, sp atk 251, sp def 245, speed 292, earthquake, dragon pulse, fire blast, roost

Last edited by Sethkun on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

TER Credits : 823

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 am

You have 2 waters and that's never good. Another thing is you have no Flyers, or Levitators. And hellfiredragon9 has a point Infernape and Hyppodon suck together.
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
hellfiredragon9

TER Credits : 108

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:54 am

Flygon makes Infernape redundant since they both Revenge Kill. Flygon is MUCH better for this with Hippo though since it's immune to Sand Stream. 2 waters isn't always a bad thing, Swampert and Suicune actually have very good synergy, since Swampert can switch freely into many of Suicune's counters in OU (since most run electric attacks at it). Your team as it stands would struggle with Celebii and the rare Ice team (like mine), however Metagross can deal with both of these if it's running Fire Punch. Finally, Flygon will allow you to have a trick taker, since most trickers trick Choice Scarfs, and the most common Flygon is a Choice Scarf revenge killer. Just some things to consider.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 am

Ok hippowdon suck so im replacing it with another pokemon such as flygon. and i still love infernape even if it sucks >.< . Anyway thanks for all the suggestions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knucklesfan3444
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
knucklesfan3444

TER Credits : 56

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 am

tbh, it looks like you just tacked 6 pokemon together here, and you didnt even care to list their moves/natures/items, etc, so I cant really judge the team too well. all I see is you have noone that can really use sand stream that Hippowdon brings and you dont have any switchouts from grass knot that Hippo and swampert both wouldnt like. theres infernape, but its pretty fragile, and as another person said, is raped by sandstorm.

Hippowdon is actually a really beastly wall but it doesnt really look like you're using it the right way, but i cant even really tell if I dont know the info on it.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:50 pm

If you want i have a better Infernape, Metagross, and Flygon that i could trade you.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 am

Its alright. My Pokemon are strong too Smile
Anyway, thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:35 am

No problem just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 am

Nightmare17 wrote:
You have 2 waters and that's never good. Another thing is you have no Flyers, or Levitators. And hellfiredragon9 has a point Infernape and Hyppodon suck together.
My team has 3 water types and im 2x better then you lol

Is this for ingame purposes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my team   Need help with my team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with my team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Building Center-
Jump to: