Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Is this a good team for anything and everything? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_vote_lcapIs this a good team for anything and everything? I_voting_barIs this a good team for anything and everything? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_vote_lcapIs this a good team for anything and everything? I_voting_barIs this a good team for anything and everything? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Is this a good team for anything and everything?

Go down 
+4
z_zman
Fallen Destiny
Pteraclaw
dedebird
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

Is this a good team for anything and everything? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 am

i need to know wat u think about this team!!!!
swampert it knows
stealth rock
earthquake
icebeam
surf

gallade it knows
psychic
psycho cut
protect
secret power

metagross
earthquake
meteor mash
explosion
light screen

machamp
superpower
brick break
ice punch
payback

eletrivier
thunder
discharge
giga impact
ice punch

lucario
close combat
crunch
swords dance
extremespeed

now plz tell me wat u think!!! if there is any moves that i should change i have all tms so i can change it!
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I think that you should try to have each Pokémon either have Physical Attacks or Special Attacks, if you're ever going to do anything with EVs for them.

Can you post up their Natures, Stats, Levels please?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

dedebird wrote:
i need to know wat u think about this team!!!!
swampert it knows
stealth rock
earthquake
ICE PUNCH
WATERFALL

gallade it knows
CLOSE COMBAT
psycho cut
LEAF BLADE
ICE PUNCH

metagross
earthquake
meteor mash
explosion
BULLET PUNCH/THUNDERPUNCH

machamp
DYNAMICPUNCH/CLOSE COMBAT
FIRE PUNCH
ice punch/EARTHQUAKE
payback

eletrivier
CROSS CHOP
discharge/THUNDERBOLT
FLAMETHROWER
ice punch

lucario
close combat
crunch
swords dance
extremespeed

now plz tell me wat u think!!! if there is any moves that i should change i have all tms so i can change it!

Changes in capitals.
This team is not good for EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING Razz lol but it can do with some changes like these.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

TER Credits : 712

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 am

Dede you should look more into telling what EV's they will be trained for and what natures. Also don't forget to make sure you cover your weaknesses with items, and so on. Good luck Dede!
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:42 am

thx for ur help but there r somethings u did that were just idiotic!! for ex. machamp
FIRE PUNCH
ice punch/EARTHQUAKE
payback
r u crazy?? gid rid of superpower its the strongest fighting type move!!!!

swampert it knows
stealth rock
earthquake
ICE PUNCH
WATERFALL
surf is stronger then watter fall

gallade it knows
CLOSE COMBAT
psycho cut
LEAF BLADE
ICE PUNCH
psychic is WAY stronger then psycho cut

eletrivier
CROSS CHOP
discharge/THUNDERBOLT
FLAMETHROWER
ice punch
get rid of thunder that is stupid because thats the strongest electric type

so thx for the help but you should think a little more b4 you post.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:50 am

dede it weakens you and other moves hae abetter chance of landing hits, take everything into consideration girl o_O
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:52 am

also Psycho Cut is better because it is a Physical hitting Psychic move. Pay attnetion to how the moves will hit.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 am

Also dont tell Raikou to think more before he posts. he could destroy u in any battle no offense, trust me he knows what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 am

wat ev Rolling Eyes i think im gonna destroy this any way i got wat i needed
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

lol dede if ur team is done then i challange you to a battle.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: THIS IS WHAT I THINK   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:23 am

URE GALLADE SET I THINK IS QUITE GOOD MAYBE AND LUCARIO U SURE A PHYSICAL I PREFER A SPECIAL DUE TO HIS SPECIAL ATTACK AND URE ELECTIVIRE U CAN KEEP THE THUNDERBOLT BUT U KNOW THAT ELECTIVIRES A PHYSICAL SWEEPER RIGHT FIRE PUNCH IS MY CHOICE BUT WELL ITS REALLY URES I HAVE A BAD TEAM BECAUSE I NEVER CHANGED MINE OH AND METAGROSS PISSES ME OFF ITS SO EVIL LOL SRRY FOR CAPS lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm

well Salamence lost last night to my gym... but he is right... Dede you should take this advice...
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm

dedebird wrote:
thx for ur help but there r somethings u did that were just idiotic!! for ex. machamp
FIRE PUNCH
ice punch/EARTHQUAKE
payback

swampert it knows
stealth rock
earthquake
ICE PUNCH
WATERFALL

gallade it knows
CLOSE COMBAT
psycho cut
LEAF BLADE
ICE PUNCH

eletrivier
CROSS CHOP
discharge/THUNDERBOLT
FLAMETHROWER
ice punch

Jesus christ, will you not understand?
Im getting rid of superpower because it lowers attack and defence after every shot! Instead, why not use dynamicpunch with no guard machamp!? It will hit and confuse (100%) on every turn. Also, no stats will be lost! Superpower and dynamicpunch both have base 120 power, you choose now ._.

Now for swampert... i thought swampert is used as a physical attacker....
For physical attackers, waterfall>Surf. Because surf is a special move.

Now gallade ITS A PHSYICAL ATTACKER! IT USES PHYSICAL MOVES. Its attack is VERY strong. Psychic is a special move! Psycho Cut is not! Its a physical move, so use that for gallade! Dont judge moves by their power, match physical with physical, special with special.

And for electivire, if you miss thunder at a very crucial moment, you're toast. I would reccomend thunderbolt since it hits 100% of the time. What you are doing here is judging moves by power alone.
What if thunder misses when your team is getting swept by a gyarados?
For such situations, thunderbolt is the best.
Please read the nature of the move next time.
Thanks.
Make the required changes, trust me.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 am

Raikou calm down lol she doesnt understand 100% ill talk to her when i get the chance...
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 am

o nice z_z you know wat ever i do judge moves on power and guess wat i always have thats how i learned to play pokemon so its gonna be hard to change that so dont judge me i started play a LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago and back then it didn't matter about evs and ivs and all that crap and wat ever it just matter on lvs and strong moves now though i need to i guess because idk even know why but you do! so just stop
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 am

lol dede calm down ill explain it all to you when i get the chance.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am

ya i didn't mean it as being mean i just was explaing it to u
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Um, dede you dont have to do a great deal to change it. Belive me, i too started playing pokemon a long time ago. I too changed my concepts of judging moves by their power. I used to do that too, dede. Everyone makes mistakes. We just correct them. Smile so take it in the right spirit and make the changes i told you. Belive me, im doing it for the good of your team Smile
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 am

swamper is a major flaw especially since its more of a sp atk. ur moveset is full of reg atk.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am

wow swampert is pretty strong to me i mean azay kills every one with hers
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Well, are you using it in online battles, or just locally?
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 pm

wifi
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
hellfiredragon9

TER Credits : 108

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 pm

A combination of Mamoswine, Gyarados and Infernape/Celebii will absolutely walk right through this team. Celebii takes Swampert, Mamoswine can get in on Electivire and Gyarados can set up on everything but Electivire. If I were facing this, I'd send in Gyarados, draw out Electivire and send in Mamoswine. Anything you send into it is getting a Life Orb boosted STAB Earthquake from 130 base attack Adamant Mamoswine, which Lucario, Electivire and Metagross are weak to, and Gallade is OHKO'd by since it's frail as hell. The only switch in that can survive it is Swampert, who is 2HKO'd by a combination of Earthquake and Ice Shard (and at that, I believe Adamant Mamo is faster, meaning you are 2HKO's by just Earthquake as well). You REALLY need a ground absorber (aka a flyer or something with levitate).
Back to top Go down
dooba
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 18

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 am

Raikou wrote:
dedebird wrote:
FIRE PUNCH
ice punch/EARTHQUAKE
payback

swampert it knows
stealth rock
earthquake
ICE PUNCH
WATERFALL

gallade it knows
CLOSE COMBAT
psycho cut
LEAF BLADE
ICE PUNCH

eletrivier
CROSS CHOP
discharge/THUNDERBOLT
FLAMETHROWER
ice punch

Jesus christ, will you not understand?
Im getting rid of superpower because it lowers attack and defence after every shot! Instead, why not use dynamicpunch with no guard machamp!? It will hit and confuse (100%) on every turn. Also, no stats will be lost! Superpower and dynamicpunch both have base 120 power, you choose now ._.

Now for swampert... i thought swampert is used as a physical attacker....
For physical attackers, waterfall>Surf. Because surf is a special move.

Now gallade ITS A PHSYICAL ATTACKER! IT USES PHYSICAL MOVES. Its attack is VERY strong. Psychic is a special move! Psycho Cut is not! Its a physical move, so use that for gallade! Dont judge moves by their power, match physical with physical, special with special.

And for electivire, if you miss thunder at a very crucial moment, you're toast. I would reccomend thunderbolt since it hits 100% of the time. What you are doing here is judging moves by power alone.
What if thunder misses when your team is getting swept by a gyarados?
For such situations, thunderbolt is the best.
Please read the nature of the move next time.
Thanks.
Make the required changes, trust me.
Dynamic punch is 100 power, but I agree, dynamic punch will always hit because of no guard and cause of that it'll always confuse, thats a 50% chance of them being unable to hit, and I pretty much agree with all of raikou's changes, even tho I didnt check them too well xD, you really should listen to him btw.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 am

wow u ppl didn't get it when i said I DID LISTEN im tring to find out how to teach my pokemons all those moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good team for anything and everything?   Is this a good team for anything and everything? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good team for anything and everything?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Rating-
Jump to: