Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_vote_lcapPokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_voting_barPokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_vote_lcapPokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_voting_barPokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald

Go down 
+4
FlyingPikachu
UltimateSalamence
dedebird
Nape4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

TER Credits : 43

Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 am

if some of didn't know already they reveale the the new 5th Gen Dark type

The Name are Zorua and Evoltion Zoroaaku

What movie trailer

The Ruler of Illusion: Zoroark

Also jirchie Event comes out via Gamestope tommrow or the Fed 27 2010
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wulfberg-wolf-clan.forumclan.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 am

wow u can't understand the comercial but when the evil ash laughed i was like whoa handsome voice xD
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: I POSTED SOMTHIN LIKE THIS WAY BEFORE U DID QUITE A WHILE AGO   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 am

SUBJECT IS COMMENT
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:17 am

well any ways i found out something you didn't know the date in that preview is 7/10/10 only showing in japan only the 13th movie is not shore about the USA date reless so if you want more info vist www.pokemon-movie.jp
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 am

that would be awsome if i could read it -.-
Back to top Go down
FlyingPikachu
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
FlyingPikachu

TER Credits : 50

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 am

oooh zoroark and zorua are indeed cool
Back to top Go down
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Zoroark and Zorua are now offcial 5th gen pokemon because in japan they reveald the 5th gen games Black and White yes and it has Zoroark and Zorua fighting in the wild japan relessing this year over ther but we won't see in Spring 2011 our time.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 am

oooooooo so that means we could find out all the 5th gen pokemon???? EPICK
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Of course, we could. When the game releases, that is.
Back to top Go down
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:10 am

Big Update They finaly reveald the fire,grass,water 5th gen pokemon for Black and White but I am not saying there names so I won't spoil the excitement find what they are next year 2011 USA spring.

Also Reveald the new line of NINTENDO DS it is called Nintendo 3DS!
3DS

sorry they reveald them your out of date or behind

Names Revealed of 5th gen starters

Last edited by Nape4 on Sat May 15, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nape4
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Nape4

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:40 am

new 13th 3 trailer

at the end of the trialer they show the dog why is that because they giveing out them shiny in japan only if you get a ticket copy on the movie this only in japan i know it's wrong they keeped them special there not relessing these for usa beaucse there movie event sorry.
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:17 am

And double posting was strictly necessary for this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:00 am

Please don't double post. I have to warn you if you do it again. Thanks. As for the 3DS, it's nice, but of course, i can't get it, due to parents. That trailer is hawt.
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:05 pm

And its also fake... Lrn2Watch...
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:09 am

will u plz say how u know its fake and i can't waaaaaaait to see the evolved forms of the starters i luuuuuuuuuuv the starters the water one is sorta weird but i bet it gets better when it evolves n.n'
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:07 pm

dedebird wrote:
will u plz say how u know its fake and i can't waaaaaaait to see the evolved forms of the starters i luuuuuuuuuuv the starters the water one is sorta weird but i bet it gets better when it evolves n.n'
I mean the 3DS video is fake, because it is not yet revealed. Evolved starter forms will probably be unknown until the games actually release in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 am

yea its fake

and yea i cnt wait to see the evolved forms of the starters, namely the grass one..

...i wanna see if evolving it will get me any more than 15% savings on my car insurance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 am

lol right? i cant wait to see the graphics though Smile and maybe the legendaries in action
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Skochko wrote:
dedebird wrote:
I mean the 3DS video is fake, because it is not yet revealed. Evolved starter forms will probably be unknown until the games actually release in Japan.

yes skoch is right. they wont reveal all new pokemon until it comes out in japan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald   Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 5th Generation Reveald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Spamhaven-
Jump to: