Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_vote_lcapApril 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_voting_barApril 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_vote_lcapApril 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_voting_barApril 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game Empty
PostSubject: April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game   April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Leaked scans from the April issue of CoroCoro have revealed information on the remaining missions for the third Pokémon Ranger game and the Pokémon to be given away to commemorate the thirteenth Pokémon movie, Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark.

For the first time, shiny legendary Pokémon will be available as movie event Pokémon. Shiny Raikou, Entei or Suikun will be given to Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver players who have pre-ordered tickets to the thirteenth movie. Each of them will know moves they cannot normally learn by leveling up, TM or move tutor: Electromagnetic Cannon, Flare Drive and Absolute Zero, respectively. They will be available for download from June 18 to Aug. 31 in selected stores, such as Pokémon Center. Other information regarding these Pokémon are currently unknown.

The scans also mention the ability of Zorua and Zoroark to disguise into other forms or Pokémon, as the previous issue of CoroCoro has promised to tackle on this issue. It shows the scenes from the trailer of the 13th movie where Zoroark disguises itself from Entei to Raikou then Suikun, as well as to Satoshi, and transforms to its original form. The movie Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark will premiere in Japan on July 10.

Other than the Ranger Sign for Fushigisou, the magazine issue also revealed that players may download two new missions for the third Pokémon Ranger game by using Ranger Net. One involves Giratina in its Origin Forme while another involves Arceus and Dialga. These two missions can be downloaded via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection starting April 15. Unlike the first four missions announced for the game, no Pokémon can be transferred from these missions. The missions involving Heatran and Shaymin will be available starting March 18. These two missions, as well as the missions involving a Manaphy egg and Deoxys, will remain available until May 17.

According to the magazine, the May 2010 issue of CoroCoro will focus on the Generation V games.

April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game 180px-10
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com

April 2010 CoroCoro scans feature thirteenth Pokémon movie, third Ranger game
Page 1 of 1