Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
meganium moveset 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
meganium moveset I_vote_lcapmeganium moveset I_voting_barmeganium moveset I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
meganium moveset I_vote_lcapmeganium moveset I_voting_barmeganium moveset I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

meganium moveset

Go down 
+2
Fallen Destiny
SuperGrowlithe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

TER Credits : 312

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 am

wat do u think of this meganium moveset

toxic
leech seed
protect
synthesis
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Its fine, just consider rest instead of sythesis because synthesis has 5 PP.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 am

but rest makes him go nighty night >.> for a loooooooooooooong time i think his move set is perfect i'll probably use it myself Wink but then again i don't have a magnium i've been tring to get one though...
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 am

But then, you can always use a Chesto Berry to snap it out of sleep. If you're playing HG/SS (Which I'm pretty sure you are) and you're lazy enough to look for Chesto berries, you can try awakening or herbal medicines, but both take a turn, and herbs bring your Pokemon's friendship down. You can always look for shards in rubbles of rocks when rock smash is used. Then you can take those shards down to the juggler guy in Violet City. He's right by the PokeCenter and is hard to miss...
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 162

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 am

Lum Berry*

Also, Rest is better it stops you being Toxic bait. Also, for that reason leftovers is better.

Leech seed+Leftovers is 18% you're gaining every turn, which is amazing.
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 am

too bad meganiums ability isnt early bird cuz then ill be in business...but ill prob use leftovers with synthesis and ill get some pp ups so ill have more than 5
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 am

Hmhm, Lum Berry is actually a better option. It was completely out of my head at that time. Also, Synthesis is fine. What if your foe inflicts a weather condition such as rain? Then you know you've stepped in a puddle of crap :O

Personally, I prefer Rest over Synthesis. Synthesis only heals about 1/2 your Pokemon's HP and relies a lot on weather conditions. Rest always takes your Pokemon's HP to the max, though it inflicts a status problem which CAN be cured using a Lum Berry.
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 am

what if i had to use it again...i can only hold one berry at a time
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 am

That's what the berry planter is for Very Happy
Of course, you can have Meganium hold one Lum berry at a time for each battle, keep about one or two extras in your bag and put the others in your berry planter. Don't forget to water them! The more you water, the more you get. About 2-5 berries each time. Berries berries berries ~

Edit: You can only have one berry held by your Pokemon for one battle. Lets say if your foe already uses Toxic or some status-inducing move before you go to rest, then you can always have extra Lum or Chesto berries, or even awakenings.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 am

noooo he means it can only hold one berry wat if he is in a serious battle and needs rehealthing twice? only once would that work u guys synthasis is waaaaaay better
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 am

they both have their goods and bads but idk which to choose...i may end up just flipping a coin
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 am

As we said before, it's entirely up to you. Just list down their pros and cons on a piece of paper, and then, voila! Good luck Growl, I heard that your team is close to being done, and that's an achievement!
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:28 am

i agree think about wat uuuu like not wat we think n.n
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:12 pm

dedebird wrote:
noooo he means it can only hold one berry wat if he is in a serious battle and needs rehealthing twice? only once would that work u guys synthasis is waaaaaay better

Synthesis can get stalled out with no effort at all.. rest is better IMO it heals status too :/
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 162

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Okay, I will compare

Synthesis: Can be outstalled by toxic. If some of you don't know the effects of toxic, it adds 6 to the damage toxic deals every turn. Toxic can not be recovered off, unless you have aromatheropy or heal bell (these moves get rid of any status. Synthesis can also be easily crippled, if Sand Storm, Rain or Hail is in effect synthesis will only recover 25%, which is pathetic.
Rest- Rest can not be outstalled by toxic, or any status. When you rest you return to 100% HP and all status is eradicated. Lum Berry instantly cures status (Including sleep) so if you use Lum Berry and rest you will have one turn of being completely cures without having to worry about being set-up against. The only downfall of rest is that you are asleep for three turn, which can hurt if you are vsing a huge offensive threat such as SD Lucario or Weavile.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 pm

It's not three turns, it's two.. and meganium is not used in OU or UU nowadays, since it's NU..so SD luke or weavile can't be considered threats.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 am

ok wat ever i'm in a good mode right now so i don't care wat u think and btw i'm lost wat do all thouse abriveations mean... i know some of them just not all lol
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am

Learn to put down your pride sometimes. I would appreciate it if you said, ' Okay, i guess you are right.' For once... anyone can be right, even you even anyone. Sometimes just accept it if i'm right please.

OU means Overused (Tier) UU is underused (Tier) NU is never used (Tier) SD is swords dance, and SD luke means a lucario which has swords dance. Tell me you've read the tier list...
Back to top Go down
evanw10
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 8

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:22 am

He should probably know an attak move like Frenzy Plant or Earthquake
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 am

Raikou wrote:
Learn to put down your pride sometimes. I would appreciate it if you said, ' Okay, i guess you are right.' For once... anyone can be right, even you even anyone. Sometimes just accept it if i'm right please.

OU means Overused (Tier) UU is underused (Tier) NU is never used (Tier) SD is swords dance, and SD luke means a lucario which has swords dance. Tell me you've read the tier list...

u right noooooooooooooooo xDDDDDD jk jk and btw wat i said b4 wasn't for the thing right b4 my message it waz the other one and wats the tier list O_o
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Didn't get that, but any battler must know what the tier list is...
http://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com/battle-rules-f25/the-official-pokemon-tier-list-t18.htm
You can see it here n.n
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 am

i said u right? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (as in thats not possible (sarcasum if ur that dumb) and ya i know the tier list sorta i mean... i use my favs not no stupid this pokemon is popular this one isn't since this one is used more it must be stronger blah blah blah and i know the ubers (who doesn't)
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Using favourites is completely okay. I also never use the pokemon which are always used the most.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 pm

You know, I was just thinking, and I thought of GrassWhistle. It can help by giving an extra turn or few to set up Toxic and Leech Seed. But then again, GrassWhistle has its own flaws. Such as terrible accuracy at 55%, and the fact that you'll be sacrificing a move to add it onto your set which of course has to happen.

Meganium can also make an amazing Cleric (Well, it gets overpowered by some clerics in OU) with Aromatherapy/Heal Bell.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:30 am

grass whitle is pretty i love the sound when it does work but i have to agree it has teriblle acuracie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meganium moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: meganium moveset   meganium moveset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meganium moveset
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Building Center-
Jump to: