Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
pokemon black and white version 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
pokemon black and white version I_vote_lcappokemon black and white version I_voting_barpokemon black and white version I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
pokemon black and white version I_vote_lcappokemon black and white version I_voting_barpokemon black and white version I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

pokemon black and white version

Go down 
+4
dedebird
Pedobear!
Fallen Destiny
siralexp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
siralexp
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 113

pokemon black and white version Empty
PostSubject: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 pm

listen!
2 new pokemon games [black and white ] will come out in japan in fall!
they will be the first 5th generation pokemon with a brand new region!
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Yeah, i knew about this Very Happy, khocol4te told me O:

Hurrah for the new games ^^
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

absolutely FAIL names nintendo. come up with some originality
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 am

gasp black and white that sounds like awsomeness!!!! i want white n.n
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:34 am

I think I'll cry. Not with happiness, but with frustration. Black and White, seriously? Light and Dark would've been tolerable, though not loved: But why Black and White? The first time I heard about them, I was shocked at the names. Shocked. Shocked. Third version: Pokemon Latino. (Kidding.) Oh, what about Pokemon Pink with Green Polka Dots?

Anyways, Since it'll be released in Japan in Fall 2010, it will probably be released for other regions around Spring 2011, I think. Atleast we'll get new games, which are HOPEFULLY good. I'm still wondering who or what the heck the legendary is? Hmm...

I found this image on teh internetz, from Wired:
pokemon black and white version Blackwhite
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 am

Im actually shocked by the names, didn't excpect them to be so fail.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:25 am

Ha. I'm just surprised that they didn't name something that sooner.. ^^
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

i like the names... i think its cool if u think about it just don't think o black and white two boring colors fail -_- think more outside the box u know like how they completely r opposites and stuff and i think the third part of it will most likely be grey n.n but hey don't hate me for thinking outside the box n.n
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Nah, it's good that you're seeing them as more than just boring colours.

Which is something you might need to do for Grey Version. Nobody likes the colour grey. =/
Back to top Go down
Variant
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Variant

TER Credits : 236

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 am

I actually like the names. I think it helps tear down a racial divide that's plagued the world for centuries, with me being stuck on both opposing parts of said divide.
If I don't get both, I'll probably get the game with the better Pokemon, because that's how I normally choose.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Pteraclaw wrote:
Nah, it's good that you're seeing them as more than just boring colours.

Which is something you might need to do for Grey Version. Nobody likes the colour grey. =/

-________- i like the color grey
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:05 pm

He says so mostly because gray is a dull colour

lol.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 am

it might be but he sayed noone likes grey well newflash I DO!
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 am

Relax Dede, I like Gray too. And I'm actually glad that they went back to the color naming schemes.

Anyways, Black and White seems better than something like Dark and Light or Evil and Good. It's too cliche for me to bear, and B&W seems a little more sophisticated, though too plain. I think Nintendo probably won't choose Gray as the third version though, because everyone's been guessing so, but again it's just my instinct. I really miss the days when names were just simple like Red and Blue. Black and White strikes up a nostalgic feeling.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Black and white is extremely plain, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:23 am

yes black and white is pretty plain, but it is hard to come up with more cool names like saphire or platinum, after 4 generations.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 am

There's plenty of other jems and stuff they could name after. I guess they wanted a change from the last two generation's naming type, or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version   pokemon black and white version I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon black and white version
Page 1 of 1