Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
my mixed team idea is it good?? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_vote_lcapmy mixed team idea is it good?? I_voting_barmy mixed team idea is it good?? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
my mixed team idea is it good?? I_vote_lcapmy mixed team idea is it good?? I_voting_barmy mixed team idea is it good?? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

my mixed team idea is it good??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

TER Credits : 121

my mixed team idea is it good?? Empty
PostSubject: my mixed team idea is it good??   my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:50 am

Flygon: Adamant-Lum berry

-earthquake
-outrage
-fire punch
-aireal ace

Absol: Jolly-Super luck-zoom lense

-night slash
-phsycho cut
-swords dance
-x-scissor

Arcanine: adamant-intimidate-Leftovers

-flare blitz
-extreme speed
-crunch
-thunder fang

Milotic: Modest-marvel scale-leftovers

-aqua ring
-ice beam
-surf
-toxic

Alakazam: Modest-life orb- synchronize

-psychic
-thunderbolt
-shadow ball
-recover

Gallade- Jolly-inner focus-choice band

-drain punch
-bullet punch
-thunder punch
-psycho cut

how is it? should i make any changes this is only one of my teams but it is by far my favorite

Last edited by apoostab33 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i got better choices as far as moves and items go)
Back to top Go down
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

PostSubject: Re: my mixed team idea is it good??   my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:56 am

I don't like Fly on Flygon because it gives your opponent a free turn to switch out to something like Skarmory, Magnezone, or Heatran which easily resist it. Also you don't need both outrage and dragon claw, you may want to consider only keeping one, and possibly giving Flygon lum berry to sure the confusion outrage will cause. You should add in Fire Punch to take care of ice types that will want to switch in to one shot you. Also, if you go with dragon claw, yache berry is another item to consider.

Why howl on Arcanine? that's pretty much a free turn you're giving your opponent to hurt you. Also, when your most powerful STAB move causes big recoil, you'll want all the health you can get.

You don't need both Surf and HydroPump on Milotic, its more meant to be a staller or a wall than a severe attacker. Keep only surf and replace hydro pump with toxic.

Twisted Spoons on Alakazam is a little odd. Life Orb will probably suit you better, especially since you have recover anyways. Twisted Spoon is only helping you if you use Psychic which is completely walled by dark types, and resisted by other psychic types and the ever common steel types.

You don't really need Brick Break and Drain Punch on Gallade, although I see where you're coming from with the desire to heal yourself and be able to break lightsceen/reflect. Although I don't want you to have to give up wither bullet punch, a great priority move, or Psycho Cut a great STAB move with the raised crit rate. Leftovers isn't really all that great, Choice Band or Sash would probably be better on this set.

Hope I helped Smile
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

TER Credits : 121

PostSubject: Re: my mixed team idea is it good??   my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:07 am

thank you you helped a lot i will make the changes thank you for helping me
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: my mixed team idea is it good??   my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:48 am

Personally, I find recover on an alakazam a little redundant, seeing that Alakazam is frail enough to wither OHKO or 2HKO on many hits this game has to offer.

What if you were to add another move instead? Focus Blast to counter those Dark Types, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: my mixed team idea is it good??   my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Everything is fine on flygon, just i would add stone edge in place of aerial ace, since there is not much which aerial ace is going to be useful against. Flying hits Bug, Fighting and Grass Super Effectively. Out of which Bug and Grass are covered by fire punch. Whereas stone edge will offer better type coverage.

On absol, do you mean Wide Lens instead of Zoom lens? If yes, then it's not going to help you much.. I'd rather go for Life Orb instead, to pack more power, since you will need it. You must not rely on Swords Dance Alone. You could also go sucker punch over Night Slash. That's your choice.

Arcanine is the same standard shizz.. it's okay.

On milotic, if you have aqua ring, you need protect. But, change the set to- Surf, Toxic, Recover, Ice Beam. That will help much better. Belive me, i've used it.

Alakazam is fine, only recover is pathetic on alakazam, as gyreid just pointed out, alakazam is way too frail for Recover. I too say Focus Blast in place of recover, to hit Dark Types.

Gallade, well.. Bullet Punch can be used, and so can Leaf Blade to Hit Swampert, which causes some trouble to your team. It's your choice on that. Also, Close Combat surely in place of Drain Punch. Also, let the item remain Choice Band.

@Pdog.. Focus Sash is not the thing. Forgotten about entry hazards?

Hope I helped.. don't judge my rate because i use shoddy, i too know how to battle Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my mixed team idea is it good??   my mixed team idea is it good?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my mixed team idea is it good??
Page 1 of 1