Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Official Black and White site updated 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Official Black and White site updated I_vote_lcapOfficial Black and White site updated I_voting_barOfficial Black and White site updated I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Official Black and White site updated I_vote_lcapOfficial Black and White site updated I_voting_barOfficial Black and White site updated I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Official Black and White site updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCreator
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 44

Official Black and White site updated Empty
PostSubject: Official Black and White site updated   Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 am

i like vey much Pokemon news so i will search in pokemon sites to collect them, but i never will make my cousins mistake to steal them. i find this vey intersting.

Nintendo.co.jp has updated again, and an interactive map featuring brief descriptions of the Isshu region has been quietly launched.

The map is closely detailed. Panning is required to see the whole region. Some locations, including Hiun City, are attached to speech bubbles not dissimilar to the text bubbles that non-player characters will use. When hovered over, an in-game screenshot will be shown and small sampler text about the location can be read. The captions range from "the adventure starts at Route 1" to "arrival at a mysterious ruins".

Not all of the region has such text; the northern sections of Isshu (including the widely speculated "castles") remain largely a mystery.

Isshu will be the setting for the latest titles in the Pokémon series, Pokémon Black and White. These games, the first of Pokémon's fifth generation, will be released in Japan on September 18, 2010.
Official Black and White site updated Isshu_map

Information:http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net

Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

Official Black and White site updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Black and White site updated   Official Black and White site updated I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 am

This makes me feel the ishuu region is small but really they put a ferriswheel lol
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com

Official Black and White site updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pokemon :: Pokemon News-
Jump to: