Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Shogakukan announce six manga release date 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_vote_lcapShogakukan announce six manga release date I_voting_barShogakukan announce six manga release date I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_vote_lcapShogakukan announce six manga release date I_voting_barShogakukan announce six manga release date I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Shogakukan announce six manga release date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

Shogakukan announce six manga release date Empty
PostSubject: Shogakukan announce six manga release date   Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm

The North American release dates for the Second Edition reprints of fifth and sixth volumes of Pokémon Adventures 「ポケットモンスター☆SPECIAL」 Pocket Monsters Special were announced on the the site of the online retailer Amazon. The fifth volume will be released on Feb. 2, 2010 and the sixth volume will be released on April 6, 2010. Because VIZ Media ended publishing the series by the seventh volume, they are currently reprinting Volumes 1 through 7.

The fifth volume of Pokémon Adventures is from Round 53: Can't Catch Caterpie? until Round 65: Karate Machop! while the sixth volume is from Round 66: Punching Poliwrath until Round 78: Victim of Venusaur. Both volumes feature the journey of the character Yellow, along with other characters featured in previous volumes.

The North American release date of the sixth volume of the Pokémon manga Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! 「ポケットモンスターダイヤモンド・パール物語 ポケモンD・P」 Pocket Monsters Diamond-Pearl Legend: Pokémon DP, or 「ポケモンD・P」 Pokémon DP for short, was also announced. The volume will be released on March 2, 2010.

This volume is from the chapter A New Battle Begins! until Hareta's Father, Revealed!!. It also has the special chapter Mitsumi's Emotions. Please note that these titles are only translations of the Japanese titles. The manga features Hareta, a young boy joined by Mitsumi.

The Japanese release date for the 33rd volume of Pokémon Special, the eighth volume of Pokémon DP and the fifth volume of 「ポケットモンスターD・P(ダイヤモンド・パール)」 Pocket Monsters DP were also announced by the publisher Shogakukan on their official site. All three will be released on Oct. 28, 2009 in Japan for ¥490, ¥410 and ¥410, respectively.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

Shogakukan announce six manga release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shogakukan announce six manga release date   Shogakukan announce six manga release date I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

wat is this about
Back to top Go down

Shogakukan announce six manga release date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pokemon :: Pokemon News-
Jump to: