Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
HG/SS Features 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
HG/SS Features I_vote_lcapHG/SS Features I_voting_barHG/SS Features I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

HG/SS Features

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

HG/SS Features Empty
PostSubject: HG/SS Features   HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 am

since HG/SS is coming out soon i decided to put this up to discuss the HG/SS features. One feature i'm very excited abotu is a feature that hasn't been seen since pokemon yellow. you know what i'm talking about. the ferature that allows your pokemon to follow you though out the game is one millions of fans want to see again. you could also do this in D/P/P. but only at the park in hearthome city and with specific pokemon. In diamond and pearl you could only walk with cute pokemon. in platinum you could only walk with your starter. but know you can walk with any pokemon all over johto. there are other feature of which i will discuss at a future date.
Happy Holidays and Battling.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

HG/SS Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: HG/SS Features   HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:10 am

what the pokewalker excatly does ?
Back to top Go down
pokelover
Combusken
Combusken
pokelover

TER Credits : 532

HG/SS Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: HG/SS Features   HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 am

the pokewalker allows you to put transfer a pokemon into it and it will gain exp as you walk around with it. You can also find rare items and catch pokemon with it
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

HG/SS Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: HG/SS Features   HG/SS Features I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:32 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HG/SS Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: HG/SS Features   HG/SS Features I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HG/SS Features
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: