Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Question About this place. 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Question About this place. I_vote_lcapQuestion About this place. I_voting_barQuestion About this place. I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Question About this place. I_vote_lcapQuestion About this place. I_voting_barQuestion About this place. I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Question About this place.

Go down 
+8
z_zman
Shaitan
Skochko
Pteraclaw
Dio From MK
pokemonmaster764
dedebird
PhantomBlade
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomBlade
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 8

Question About this place. Empty
PostSubject: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 am

Why hello there. I'm a member of TAG, otherwise known as The Aurora Gate. That forum, and quite a bit of it's content has found it's way over here. Including guides, forum names and layout and the like.

The admin claims it all as his. It's stolen from TAG.

Now then, I'm being as polite as possible here. No need to flip out and delete the post.

If you're going to use the content, fine, just give the proper credits to the original creators. All of them.

Now then, If this is a problem for you, then let's discuss it further.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 am

this is not a tag website i guess they lie to you but this is akis's fourum and its not theirs. beside i don't even get this you know this is a brand new fourum ya know ill find the link explaning all this than ill post it here.
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 pm

can u TAG guys give it a break. give me like some physical proof and if you just fraud it ill know. ive been to your site before and i didnt see anything like akises work.
Back to top Go down
Dio From MK
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
Dio From MK

TER Credits : 68

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 pm

pokemonmaster...
some of the stuff is from TAG, though im not sure what exactly.
however i think its unfair to say that the layout and such was stolen.

its a freaking forum, there are only a finite number of layout out combinations for a pokemon forum. so having a similar or same layout as another forum is no crime.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 pm

ikr so why fight? just give it a rest the past is the past... like I say
spread the peace
slice the bread
poor the juice
spread the nutella!
spread the peace
now just be happy ppl and forget it being mad is bad and nobody likes it i mean seiously it just ruins everyones day when ppl start fighting about stuip stuff just riead my saying again... and follow it!
spread the peace
slice the bread
poor the juice
spread the nutella!
spread the peace
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Give some examples of what's stolen, Phantom, if you want something done about them.
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am

Forum news, feedback, etc... I dont want to interfere in this, but yes, this site has some exact stuff like TAG...
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 am

i just checked the EV guide is exactly the same as TAG. but hey i guess he did because he was stressed because his forum was hacked and stuff and he couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Shaitan
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 12

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Actually it's all true.

Do you know why the rank images are gone?

Because I spoke to Caitie their creator. She told me that she tried to contact Akiss several times but he deleted all of her messages, so she deleted the images from here photobucket (I may still have screenshot proof of that, I'll see).

Also, the PotW guides (with the exception of the Blissy guide) are all from Serebii with no credit given at all (the blissy guide was written by Hiddenzbu).

I have some screen shots, I'll edit them in.

Also the welcome message in the Register box that pops up is the Zetaboards Default Welcome message (that's copyrighted btw).

Also layouts are copyrighted material as well as descriptions when they're copied word for word.

(please don't delete this message!)

Here are some screen shots of the ranks. I'll try to get more.

Oh and the Team Building Guide was also written by Hiddenzbu (Of TAG which is over 2 years old).

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/20zcn80.png
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2zho2nq.png
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/el6ts3.jpg

That should prove it, I hope.
I'll get more screens later, K?
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am

i might be a little dence but i dont get this at all...
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am

dedebird wrote:
Loads of stuff on this forum was stolen from others without permission or credit given either way.
Back to top Go down
Shaitan
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 am

ILIAS1 wrote:
you dont need to. we all know it already.
Ummmm... then you should know that the badge cases were also taken.

Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 am

Shedskin wrote:
dedebird wrote:
Loads of stuff on this forum was stolen from others without permission or credit given either way.

but i thought that was a big fat lie? im confused!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Nope, regretfully.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

TER Credits : 712

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:49 pm

no akis did steal things.... and then doesnt give credit. But come on guys its a freaking few pictures get over yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Shaitan
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Stealing is stealing and if credit isn't given and Forumotion finds out they could shut down the site.

Without warning.

The pictures as well as the guides are copyrighted material which means that stealing them is copyright infringement. It's illegal and that means that rather than have a problem forumotion will just close the site.

Also, you can't just take something and give credit, not in this case. You need to get permission too otherwise it's still stealing.

It's not a matter of "getting over" anything. It's a matter of making sure everybody has a site to come back to.

I know there are people who care about this site so why not make it legitimate and prevent a problem before there is one?

How would you feel if one day TER was just gone?

Well that's what you're all facing if it's not brought within the limitations of Forumotion's ToS.

They're going to find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm

its internet get over urself buddy
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm not sure telling that to Forumotion will work so well, though, Z.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 am

sigh can't we just not fight!
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Meh. Your forum, your loss.

Leave it be, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Um, why not just make our own stuff and lock this thread :/
Back to top Go down
dooba
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 18

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 am

The replys of the members are saddening me, "its the internet get over urself buddy" is one of them, tag can still shut down this forum by telling forumotion btw, atleast give credit.
Back to top Go down
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 am

lol im just going to ignore this krap and enjoy what we have here
Back to top Go down
Skochko
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Skochko

TER Credits : 397

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 am

1) There are some people that will never believe you that Akis stole some stuff...
2) There are some people that dont care about what he did...

I dont see why is this discussion going, since TAG removed post ranks that were stolen. If you didnt, you could always report... No point in trying to persuade some random members about stuff that are not their business...
Back to top Go down
http://www.monakuskarion.com/
z_zman
Wartortle
Wartortle

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm

i agree with Skochy but i dont see what really matters. Akis is absent so there isnt any way we can change it now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About this place.   Question About this place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question About this place.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next