Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_vote_lcap1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_voting_bar1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_vote_lcap1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_voting_bar1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

1 of the best animes ( Clannad )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

TER Credits : 456

1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) Empty
PostSubject: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Clannad, is 1 of the BEST animes ever!!!!! Clannad is a very amazing comedy,drama,psychological,romance and supernatural anime. Clannad ROCKS!!!!!!

Here is the Plot Summary: Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.

I recommend EVERY anime fan should watch this anime. It is a MUST watch anime.

Here is the 2nd season opening theme song.

Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
hellfiredragon9

TER Credits : 108

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:25 am

For those interested, Clannad After Story is the #1 rated anime in the history of myanimelist.com. Having said that, be warned that it is REALLY depressing. Otherwise, this is a great show.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 am

Suiseiseki, its not that depressing. You are discouraging everyone when I am trying to get people to watch this AMAZING anime. This anime is REALLY 1 of the best animes, it is true. Everyone, PLEASE watch this anime Smile
Back to top Go down
hellfiredragon9
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
hellfiredragon9

TER Credits : 108

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

dude..... it's VERY depressing. Do you forget what happens in it. If so read spoiler

Spoiler:

Not saying it isn't worth a watch, because it definately is, just know that it can be very sad.
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm

I agree there are sad scenes in the story. But don't you think some people might not watch it after they hear that its a sad anime.
Because some people don't like sad animes, so instead of telling its a sad anime, I think its better we say like "This anime is very funny" , This anime story is very interesting" Wink

(Sorry suiseiseki, i just afraid people maybe will not watch it if they found out its a sad anime. )
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm

u know everyone can know now -.- and plus why try to make it somthing its not some ppl like dramma some like funny. now me i got to try it before say no
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:38 am

Dede NO!!!! Please watch it before you say no! PLEASE! Its a SUPER amazing anime. I promise you will love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 pm

lol either ur super parenoid or u didnt read my whole messege lol the end says "now me i got to try it before say no" read things b4 replying lol
Back to top Go down
Sexyrukia
Caterpie
Caterpie
Sexyrukia

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 pm

I sorry but I highly suggest you watch it , please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 of the best animes ( Clannad )   1 of the best animes ( Clannad ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 of the best animes ( Clannad )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: