Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
My time at TER and help with my Curselax 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_vote_lcapMy time at TER and help with my Curselax I_voting_barMy time at TER and help with my Curselax I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_vote_lcapMy time at TER and help with my Curselax I_voting_barMy time at TER and help with my Curselax I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

My time at TER and help with my Curselax

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz913
Magikarp
Magikarp
Blitz913

TER Credits : 103

My time at TER and help with my Curselax Empty
PostSubject: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 am

So i have several things 2 talk about here.

First I realized how much lowlifes come 2 harass people here and its sad, but i stuck with this website ad i feel good about it. Akis, hope u survive, i'll pray for u and hope u come home 2 the US.

Something confuses me, I asked for a Gym leader spot and i was given that spot, but after being gone for maybe 3 days, i come to find my spot taken over. what happened? I wasn't informed or anything. So i'm kinda mad and need to talk 2 someone.

I have popped up at the wrong times, when everyone is offline. Hope i can re-track myself to find people around certain timezones (gotta fight my family to go on)

I have been working on new pokemon for the 2010 world championships, Need some advice on them.

1: whats a good Nature for A Curselax?( snorlax made for the attack-Curse)

2: What is a Good move set or Some other great Movesets?

3: Even if i lose my slot as a leader, i'll still accept battles.

Miss all u guys/gals and hope 2 find u guys again.
If anything i'll talk 2 u guys on this topic. Peace out my beloved Battling Buddies.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 am

I guess an Adamant nature would suit.

Are you looking for other movesets for your Snorlax, or any others?
Back to top Go down
Blitz913
Magikarp
Magikarp
Blitz913

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 am

many good move sets. i dont have a good move set so far.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:25 am

Olkie dokey. I'll try to find a good Curselax set-up for you now.
This computer is a little laggy, so I'm not sure how much I can do right now, though.
If not now, though, I'll still sort one out for you.
Back to top Go down
Blitz913
Magikarp
Magikarp
Blitz913

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:27 am

thank u
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 am

No problem.

If you're wanting a Snorlax that can do massive damage, but still soak up some himself, try something like this..

Effort Values:
Attack - 252
Defence - 80
Sp Defence - 18
Health - 160

Moves:
Curse
Rest
Sleep Talk
[Attack]

Try to open up with a few turns of Curse.

If ever in a spot of both in terms of health, try using rest. Bear in mind that you opponent will be faster than you.

With a decent boost from Curse, and fair amount of health & defence to begin with, Curselax's health could be rather difficult to bring down.

When asleep, use Sleep Talk to use your attacking move on them. If you have some to spare, a couple off PP-Maxs could work well.

Your last attacking move is up to you. Something powerfull, and physical.

Giga Impact could be a very powerfull move for your Curselax, but bear in mind that you opponent will get two attacks in on you before you have another move.

Body Slam is strong enough, but also has 100% accuracy (Giga Impact is 90%). You'll be able to attack twice as often with Body Slam, too. Two Body slams will be more powerful than one Giga impact (and either will take two turns). Two Body Slams will also run through PPs twice as fast, though.

Is this good, or do you want a different one?
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:06 pm

blitz one spot,the fire gym is open. if u dont want to be the fire type choose ur type.

BUT the dragon type has already taken. morgan is the dragon E4 !

for the snorlax a brave nature would be the best.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Brave or Adamant would do fine.

I doubt there's any worry that a Pokémon could be slower than the Curselax regardless, unless it's another Curse Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time at TER and help with my Curselax   My time at TER and help with my Curselax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My time at TER and help with my Curselax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Chat Central-
Jump to: