Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
What was ure favorite legendary of all time 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_vote_lcapWhat was ure favorite legendary of all time I_voting_barWhat was ure favorite legendary of all time I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_vote_lcapWhat was ure favorite legendary of all time I_voting_barWhat was ure favorite legendary of all time I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

What was ure favorite legendary of all time

Go down 
+2
dedebird
UltimateSalamence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

What was ure favorite legendary of all time Empty
PostSubject: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 am

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
----
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Celebi
----
Latios
Latias
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys (Normal, Attack, Defense, and Speed formes)
----
Mespirit
Uxie
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Manaphy
Phione (Not sure if you would count it)
Rotom
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Giratina
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

hmmm hard decision i like three i like celibi, shamon, and mew... but i do think i like celibi the best
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:39 pm

darkrai
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

TER Credits : 312

PostSubject: Re: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 am

i like zapdos and the three legendary dogs...other than them i really dont care
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: ummm   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 am

dede i thought ude name the baby legendaries lol manaphy celebi jirachi mew and shaymin would be ure choices
Back to top Go down
Blitz913
Magikarp
Magikarp
Blitz913

TER Credits : 103

PostSubject: Re: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

RAYQUAZA!!!!!! YAY DRAGONS!
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:52 am

I have always loved the Weather Trio. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza.
I even like the Lunar Duo...Though I like Darkrai more than Cresselia.
As for "baby legendaries", I like Jirachi and Shaymin's sky forme.

...Long list?
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: mine would be..   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 am

Darkrai
Rayquaza(fan favorite to most ppl)
Palkia
Jirachi
Zoroark

Darkrai is my fav
Zoroark i think should be a legendary even though he has a first evolution(my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was ure favorite legendary of all time   What was ure favorite legendary of all time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was ure favorite legendary of all time
Page 1 of 1