Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
i love pokemon so much that i... 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
i love pokemon so much that i... I_vote_lcapi love pokemon so much that i... I_voting_bari love pokemon so much that i... I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
i love pokemon so much that i... I_vote_lcapi love pokemon so much that i... I_voting_bari love pokemon so much that i... I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

i love pokemon so much that i...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

i love pokemon so much that i... Empty
PostSubject: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:24 pm

lol that i actually didn't relize i was hungry till i finally turned off the game i mean seriously thats how much im into my pokemon games that i forget about hunger lol! i also am gonna do lots of yard work for the ss game which might not seem like much BUT you haven't seen my yard! XD i would like to know about u ppls storys too
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

That sounds more like addiction to me Razz lol jks.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 am

ya and your point is..? hahahahahaha jk jk mabye i do need to let up a little but i really do do that alot ehehehehe but i don't mind because i just go downstairs in the middle of the night and get a microwave meal it doesn't matter cause thats what i would have eaten anywho lol
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: wow   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 am

I could play pokemon a 3 days nonstop if i could and well (somone died from playing games 86 hours straight lol in south korea)
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 am

gasp really but thats probably cause he didn't stop to eat and drink i'm not that bad i might eat while playing but seriosly thats crazy! hahhahahahaha i could do that too i have almost done that i took a 5 day car drive pretty much the whole time playing my games!
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 am

I once fell asleep while playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue. It actually happens to me a LOT of times.

No, I don't hate it or anything! I was just listening to the Sky Tower song. I REALLY find it peaceful, hehe n_n
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: wow   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 am

lol i couldnt play the ds on a plane No
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm

wow i haven't done that b4 lol but i've come close... well now that i think about it i might have done it once... hmmm not sure and salamance who said i played it on a plane and why cant u play it on a plane i sure could!
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: well   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

it says no electronics for this certain reason i forget but only at certain times u can use electronics
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:06 am

oooo well i've only been on a plane twice don't blame me for not knowing
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:39 am

The longest I've ever gone would have been playing Left 4 Dead from 18:30 in the evening 'till 07:00 in the next morning, before sleeping until 2.

I try not to fall asleep playing the GameBoy, it wears out the batteries real fast. Especially if the sound is on..
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: wel..   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 am

i love left 4 dead and i was sleepin at mah friends house so we had a contest to see who can go to sleep last so i won from 5:42pm-8:27am

lolol
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 pm

i've never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:44 am

o_O WAIT A SEC! Ptera was online yesterday!? I thought he'd left!?
But it's good to know that he was here, atleast for a while xP
Left 4 Dead is good.
I'm waiting for BioShock 2, I know it came out in February, but I'll be getting mine soon...I'm obsessed with BioShock o.O

...Why did this forum get off topic again?
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: OMFG u play left 4 dead 2   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 am

i didnt know u played left 4 dead 2 and ptera is 87% retired lol
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:05 am

it never was on topic i asked for storys for obbsesed pokemon ppl and i get stoopid left 4 dead storys xD
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: sooo   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 am

the topic is now LEFT 4 DEAD!!!!!!!!! LOL JK
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:35 am

lol why don't u give somthing crazy you did? i mean i also love pokemon so much that i'm willing to pull weeds in my backyard you think so wat? i say come see my backyard!
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: IM WILLING TO   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 am

IM WILLING TO YELL AT A TEACHER IN THE FACE TO GET POKEMON HS OR SS
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 am

rofl who isn't whahahahahaha mabbye a goody two shoes but thats it hehe how fun would it be to yell in a teachers face!
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: lol   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 am

i wish i could trash my skool and start the biggest water gun fight there lol or tag match at my skool
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 pm

lol that would be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i love pokemon so much that i...   i love pokemon so much that i... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i love pokemon so much that i...
Page 1 of 1