Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
My emerald adventure 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
My emerald adventure I_vote_lcapMy emerald adventure I_voting_barMy emerald adventure I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
My emerald adventure I_vote_lcapMy emerald adventure I_voting_barMy emerald adventure I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

My emerald adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

My emerald adventure Empty
PostSubject: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:24 am

i restarted my emerald game the other day and i want to tell you ppl about it so i started with torchic and i named him mayor and i trained it to lv 10 on route 101 then to lv 15 at route 103. then i battled the rivel. after that i caught a poochyena and named it princess and trained her the same way as torchic. then i went and trained to lv 20 at route 104. then i battled the gym leader and i won with ease. now i'm chasing after the team aqua goon! Well wish me luck ppl! it's wasn't easy to train to lv 20 with lv 6 and under pokemon xD
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: omg   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 am

pls get a kecleon on ure adventure or a salamence pls it will make me think this adventure will be intrestinger lol bounce
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 am

nah i want to try and make it with two pokemon and if you think about it my team has lots o flaws and stuff but really i want two pokemon cause they easier to train i wasn't gonna do this until i trained them to lv 20 with lv 5 pokemon then i thought well it will be way to hard to do again so nah i just stick with princess and mayor o and guess what a soon as i find the name change guy im changing mayors name to prince lol xD
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: UMM   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am

UMMM ok then im not into that stuff so carry on
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 am

have u ever tried to train a pokemon to lv 20 b4 the 1st gym its hard!!!!
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: ummmm   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:08 am

no i havent
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:31 pm

ya well wat ev i beat the goon got the packege got the letter from the president and delivered it now i'm training mayor to lv 30 in the cave but right now its at lv 25 and princess is in the box waiting her turn. after i'm done training i shall beat the 2nd gym leader. here are my pokes

Combuskian (mayor)
ember
double kick
scratch
peck

mightyena (Princess)
bite
tackle
roar
howl
well pplz wat do u think?
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

TER Credits : 188

PostSubject: Re: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 am

Well, to have pokemon around level 30 before you even get to the second gym is a very nice accomplishment to have. I have actually trained pokemon to level 20 before I reached the 1st gym too, although mine was on LeafGreen. Your team seems to be balanced for the kind of pokemon they are and should hold out a bit more in the long run. Your at least have Mayor with two STAB moves (Ember and Double Kick) and Princess has one STAB move and a stat boosting move. Seem pretty good to me.

I'll also post a thread about how I'm doing in my LeafGreen adventure at this point. Thanks for the idea, Dede! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 am

lol np ya thats great fire red is my fav version so leaf green can't be too differn't! ya so i really haven't done that much in my game because i've had some other stuff to do but i'm gonna start playing again asap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My emerald adventure   My emerald adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My emerald adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Chat Central-
Jump to: