Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
LeafGreen Adventure 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
LeafGreen Adventure I_vote_lcapLeafGreen Adventure I_voting_barLeafGreen Adventure I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
LeafGreen Adventure I_vote_lcapLeafGreen Adventure I_voting_barLeafGreen Adventure I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

LeafGreen Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

TER Credits : 188

LeafGreen Adventure Empty
PostSubject: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 am

Hey guys. So...I restarted my LeafGreen over about 3 or 4 days ago and have played about 30 hours on it so far. I haven't been too busy on beating the game, but more on raising my pokemon first. I started out with Squirtle this time, but unlike most people, I didn't keep him in my team for very long. He wasn't apart of my main team throughout the game. Instead, I captured other pokemon to help me on my journey. I caught as many pokemon as I could early on in the game, as to end up getting the EXP. Share around the same time I actually enter Fuchsia City. At this point, I have collected all 8 badges and my main team so far is:

Kingler Lv. 40
Surf
Vicegrip
Mud Shot
Stomp

Nidorino Lv. 42
Leer
Peck
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Graveler Lv. 44
Rock Blast
Selfdestruct
Magnitude
Rock Throw

Persian Lv. 40
Scratch
Shock Wave
Bite
Pay Day

Ninetales Lv. 42
Quick Attack
Imprison
Flamethrower
Grudge

Doduo Lv. 35
Uproar
Fury Attack
Tri Attack
Rage

So...for now, that is my team. I am about to engage in battle with my rival along Route 22 before heading to Victory Road. Although my team is heavily outleveled right now, I'm positive I can win. After I beat my rival though, I am not heading to Victory Road just yet. I am going to train my pokemon some more. Perhaps along Route 16 and on Kindle Road. Anyway, give me some feedback on what you think of my pokemon so far.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 am

you beat that game in three or four days O.O
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 am

Well...I beat all the gyms in that amount of time, not the whole game just yet. The file I had before I restarted to this file, I beat the Elite Four in about 23 hours of playing, so it's really not at all that difficult for me. xD
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: OMFG   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:54 am

i love speedrunning through games lol i spedd run through crystal in about a week or so lol ash i really had to train for
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 am

Haha...yeah. My fastest speedrun was about 15 hours. Yep..really quick, huh? Lol.

Uhh...update on my adventure so far:

Persian Lv. 50
Slash
Shock Wave
Bite
Pay Day

Dodrio Lv. 45
Uproar
Fury Attack
Tri Attack
Drill Peck

Graveler Lv. 45
Rock Blast
Selfdestruct
Earthquake
Rock Throw

Ninetales Lv. 45
Quick Attack
Imprison
Flamethrower
Grudge

Nidoking Lv. 45
Flatter
Peck
Horn Attack
Megahorn

Kingler Lv. 45
Surf
Strength
Protect
Mud Shot

With this team, I made it to Agatha and only had 2 more of her pokemon to beat before I won, but yeah, I lost, probably due to the level difference. (Note: The levels that they are NOW, were NOT the same levels they were when I fought Agatha. They were at least 2 or 3 levels lower (some of them were). This is due to training them post-battle with Agatha.)
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: oh wow   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 am

i ment getting through the game all the way to ash which is beating all 16 gym leaders and beating the E4
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 am

Oh....well, I was talking about beating the game. Lol.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: oh wait   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 am

wait ure talkin about the leafgreen version still i thought u were talkin about Crystal/gold/silver
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am

Haha...nah. I don't have G/S/C, so I only talk about what I do have, which is LG at the moment. Im hopefully going to get HG, along with a DS soon....HOPEFULLY.

Update time:

After a grueling 39 hours of playing, I have beaten the Elite Four! Their pokemon range from level 45-60 and after beating the Elite Four, my pokemon are at these levels:

Graveler - Lv. 46
Persian - Lv. 50
Dodrio - Lv. 46
Ninetales - Lv. 48
Nidoking - Lv. 46
Kingler - Lv. 46

Yup...none of them past level 50 and I beat the Elite Four. Anyway, it's time for the 2nd part of this journey and that is to collect the two jewels, Ruby and Sapphire so that I will be able to trade to other region games. Then I will be able to evolve Graveler to Golem and collect some of my other pokemon from my (old) Pokemon Colosseum game, that I use to trade over my strong main pokemon team each time I restart LG.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm

lol wow see i don't rush and i train my pokemon thats why they are lv 30 at the 2nd gym lol
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:04 pm

I never train my other pokemon xD i just use my starter lulz
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 pm

uhhh... rakiou i never knew you had a game!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Well, I've been busy, but I finally did it. I finished another file of LeafGreen. Lol. I think that took like...a week? Anyway, So, I started off training only a Beedrill (pretty much), then a Marowak and many of you know that. By the time I got to the pokemon league, I had 4 pokemon that I was using. I decided to raise my Horsea and catch a Magnemite too. So now, I had a Beedrill, Marowak, Seadra and Magneton, entering the Elite Four. By the time I beat them at 47 hours and 31 minutes, my Beedrill was level 64, Marowak, level 58, Magneton, level 55, and Seadra, level 61. I also had a level 50 Weezing, but I decided not to use it because I didn't want it to level past level 50. I want to use it in the level 50 Colosseum in Pokemon Colosseum instead.

This time, I am keeping this save file and getting to work with my breeding and stuff. I'm hopefully going to be able to breed pokemon to be able to help me beat the last 6 colosseums in Pokemon Colosseum, since the pokemon I have on there right now don't seem to go the distance. (Always beat like 7/8 trainers. xD) Anyway, that's my current progress on LeafGreen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeafGreen Adventure   LeafGreen Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LeafGreen Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Chat Central-
Jump to: