Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Get your HG/SS spirit on! 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_vote_lcapGet your HG/SS spirit on! I_voting_barGet your HG/SS spirit on! I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_vote_lcapGet your HG/SS spirit on! I_voting_barGet your HG/SS spirit on! I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Get your HG/SS spirit on!

Go down 
+2
dedebird
Azure
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

Get your HG/SS spirit on! Empty
PostSubject: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 am

So who's got their copies of the game yet!? I got SS, and I've started with a Cyndaquil named Cinders. Very creative, eh? So cliché... xD

Anyways, if you have or have not gotten your copies, do post on which starter you have chosen, what point you're at, blah blah blah or as much information as you want to share! Now I have to train Cinders...See ya later everyone!
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 am

lol azure we must be twins at heart! i got a cyndaquil too!! except i named mines Fire ball hehe. i've already trained it tp lv 8 its a boy and i'm running around with my running shoes i just got 1 thing to say this is the most awsome game ever i love the graphics and my cyndaquil is the cutest! i haven't had time to figure my pokewalker yet but i will! o and let me tell u the story of me tring to get my ss hahaha i went to walmart and all that was there was hg i was sorta mad then i went to k mart and they didn't have either and then i told my bro who is the best big bro in the world that i think hg would be good too because it would let me give u ppls some pokemon u don't have but then i went there and the guy who was getting the hg out of the case for me said "we have some of the others ya know" and i was like "really well thats the one i wanted!" and he sayed ok let me go get them from the back and i got my ss and was very happy don't u agree that its a gorgus case?
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

Haha, now I'm at Ecruteak with very underleveled Pokemon because I was too lazy to train them and instead I opted to go for the Pokeathlon. It is VERY fun. x]

A little spoiler about Whitney...

Spoiler:

Now Imma go kick Morty's ghostly bum x]
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 am

pokeathon? watz that?
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 am

Ooh, just wait till you get there. It's equivalent to Pokemon Contests (Which have sadly been kicked out, dammit D: ) but it's moreover related to sports. It's a LOT of fun, trust me :3

Plus, now I'm at Cianwood. Hurrying up ahead, aren't I? I'm just trying through get through the story line. o.O

Do you remember Kenya the Spearow, and that Shuckle in Cianwood? THEY'RE STILL AVAILABLE FOR STEALAGE!!!! MUWAHAAAHAAAAA!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:33 am

wow azure ya i'm in goldenrod u need to slow down >.> haha jk anyway i have a gloom now i decided that over syther which i belive i told u xD then also i'm training to be at lv 20 but wat stinks is that my togepi still hasn't evolved i mean wats its problem??? i haven't really ever been mean to it as in lost battles with it so i think it's being a brat >.>
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Cianwood..hm.. be sure to visit the safari zone, azure =)
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:56 pm

yup safari a good place!
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Nice to see it back after it not being in G/S/C.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

lol ya it is but if u think about it that wasn't created till other games right?
Back to top Go down
Variant
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Variant

TER Credits : 236

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 am

Safari Zone? It was in place since the very first game.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 am

Yups, this dude (I dunno what his name is...) just gave me a call on the Pokegear and told me that the Safari Zone is finally open, hurray! It's going to be a slightly long trip, it seems...

Plus Dede, I am now heading back to Olivine to get the Mineral badge...I just beat Chuck as well, and two of my Pokemon evolved. YAY! I can't help being fast, teehee n.n'
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:38 am

Dang im a late poster but...
I started with a Totadile named Jaws and im the boy (y wouldnt i be one lol)
I just beat Falkner i hate his pidgeot ROOST MADNESS!!!
Beat bugsy no prob and i havent even been inside of whitneys gym im scared
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:41 am

Good job Salame--
WTF! HE'S TYPING WITHOUT CAPS!!!! YES!!!!!
DON'T YOU DARE HATE FALKNER!!! HE'S TOO HAWT TO BE HATED *-*

Ahem. Pardon me, but it was quite a shock for me.
Also, if you're planning to take on Whitney, I'm warning you:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 am

LOL i'm still tring to beat the 3rd gym lol i like going slow like i tell u ppl but srazy the nicest person ever gave me a lv 51 azumarill when all i wanted is to trade a chimcar at the gts so i could get a marill at lv 23 soo yay me! but it most likely won't listen to me
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Don't use azumarill yet. Use it after you've got like 5-6 badges. Also, azure. I've faced that miltank in G/S/C and it was ONE irritating thing o_o
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 pm

naw i say its easy to use and i think ur right about azumarill i used it cause i HAD to battle and i didn't want to with others and it was hard to battle with
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm

kk.
Back to top Go down
Marioking
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

It's easy to kill, Sub, Focus Punch will work everytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:08 pm

agreed!
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Dede, please keep your posts over 5 words Smile its a rule now!
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 am

Hmm, I've been so lazy that I forgot to train my Pokemon. Now my Pokemon are only near levels 25-30 and I'm supposed to face Jasmine...That's what I get for being lazy, I guess ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your HG/SS spirit on!   Get your HG/SS spirit on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get your HG/SS spirit on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Chat Central-
Jump to: