Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_vote_lcapwelcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_voting_barwelcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_vote_lcapwelcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_voting_barwelcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

welcome to me Mr.baton Pass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Batonpass
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 20

welcome to me Mr.baton Pass Empty
PostSubject: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 am

hello, i am Mr.Baton Pass. as my name suggests my favorite move is baton pass and my favorite pokemon is consequently eevee but i also like Heracross a lot.

I have been playing since sapphire

I do not use legendaries

My tea is not completely filled with swepers

My most common team members are
Umbreon
Espeon
Ninetails
Heracross
Salamance
Alakazam

and my current team is

Feraligator - will probs replace with gyarados after E4
Ampharos - will be replaced by skarmory after E4
Ninetails - not the best but always works a treat for me
Victreebell - i've thought about having alakazam as aspecial sweeper
Espeon- not going anywhere
Umbreon - reliable but not sure with last move slot

Paback/shadowball
baton pass
then for the last two moonlight, taunt or mean look so if you guys could give other suggestion or pick one please do and help me out thx.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Umbreon is not a sweeper Razz and please, shadow ball is hideous on umbreon >.> better to give it STAB payback since it also has more attack than special attack. And, a better umbreon strategy would be- Yawn, Mean look, Baton Pass, Wish/Payback. First mean look, then yawn and then go to ninjask and setup swords dances and baton pass to a sweeper. Yeah, you need ninjask for that. Anyways, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 am

... when in that paragrah did he say umbreon was a sweeper and btw yawn, mean look, baton pass, wish/payback geez do u want him to attack or just get the enemy to have low stats >.>

annyyy waaaaay hi there n.n i hope u have a fantastic time here!
Back to top Go down
Variant
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Variant

TER Credits : 236

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Get the enemy to have low stats so you switch and wtfpwn the crap out of him. It's a legitimate strategy.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 pm

dedebird wrote:
... when in that paragrah did he say umbreon was a sweeper and btw yawn, mean look, baton pass, wish/payback geez do u want him to attack or just get the enemy to have low stats >.>

annyyy waaaaay hi there n.n i hope u have a fantastic time here!

Oh, he said not sweeper lol my bad xD
Everything is not about attacking -.-'
Umbreon has very high defences, just in case you didn't know >.> umbreon isn't an attacking pokemon. Also, god knows how yawn makes stats go less >.> first try the strategy and then talk. Also, get a little more experience in competitive battling Razz jks.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

even IF it's not made for attacking it still needs a few good attacking moves to deffend itself even if it has great defence how would u like to be attacked and all u could do is make the other person i little weaker? huh? how would u like that >.> u have to have at least one attack move or it's no good no matter wat i mean seriously the lower stats won't matter unless u can atually use that and attack it and u'll say thats why u switch ur pokemon and blah blah blah but nooo wat if thats ur last pokemon huh huh huh so stop it >.>
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

/facepalmkeyboard
Raikou wrote:
Also, get a little more experience in competitive battling jks.

I think i reccomended payback. Also, if you know what a support pokemon is, then you should know it doesn't need strong attacks >.> i doubt you even knew its stats... it's job is just to mean look and yawn and then baton pass.... sit down and think instead at raging. >.> Also, it can never be the last pokemon .-. IT IS A LEAD!!!!! And it's attacking stats are so pathetic it won't make a difference whether it hits the opponent or not..
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 am

u know i have a loooooong paragraph i could write to fight with u but instead i'm gonna call u stupid and then just hold my peace
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

Why can't you just accept it's a good strategy for once xD
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 am

cause its not >.>
Back to top Go down
Variant
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Variant

TER Credits : 236

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Even though the best (and only the best, apparently) battlers from pretty much everywhere use it, y'know, it's not a good strategy at all. Of course not.

I'm not even supposed to be here right now! Smile

edit: bit of an overstatement there, not every good battler uses it, but good battlers DO realize that it exists and is a fairly common strategy.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 pm

It's a good strategy and accept it :/
Back to top Go down
Mr.Batonpass
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 20

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah was waiting for battle frontier before i could get payback which works well with a slow speed Pokemon as it doubles if you have been hit and i have assurance atm instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to me Mr.baton Pass   welcome to me Mr.baton Pass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to me Mr.baton Pass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: