Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Why is garchomp an uber? 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Why is garchomp an uber? I_vote_lcapWhy is garchomp an uber? I_voting_barWhy is garchomp an uber? I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Why is garchomp an uber? I_vote_lcapWhy is garchomp an uber? I_voting_barWhy is garchomp an uber? I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Why is garchomp an uber?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earthquake
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 44

Why is garchomp an uber? Empty
PostSubject: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:17 pm

I was wondering why garchomp was considered an uber here.Normal dragon tamers have its pre evos.I was thinking tht it shouldnt be one.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:58 pm

We go by smogon's tier list, so go ask someone of smogon about this >.> . Also, garchomp is considered an uber EVERYWHERE, not just here. Because it is rightfully uber. It has a monstrous attack and yache berry makes it practically unbeatable in OU. Dragon tamers are in the game. This is NOT a game. People do REAL competitive battling here >.>. Well, i'm sorry if you don't want it to be uber, but it can't.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:54 am

access to sand veil is also a factor.
Back to top Go down
Earthquake
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 44

PostSubject: Re: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 am

Huh?Chynthia and lance have it.And people say tht a pokemon with pre evos is not an uber.First there was a time in which lucario was m istaken to be a legendary.But then when they showed riolu it wasnt an uber anymore because riolu was introduced.And also is aerodactyl,gyrados and charizard dragons?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:01 am

gyarados, charizard and aerodactyl are not dragons. lance uses them cuz..well lance is a failure and cant see they are not dragon type. and i think lucario was classed as a legendary temporarily is cuz he had a movie about him.(which was awesome BTW) cynthia has it cuz..she fails too
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Jesus christ >.> cynthia and lance ARE IN GAME for gods sake >.> there are NO TIERS iN-game. This is REAL... this is very pointless indeed. As for their pre evos, they are NFE >.< god, garchomp is not a legendary but it is uber. UBER DOES NOT MEAN HAVING PRE EVO OR NOT.. it depends on strength... all legendaries are not uber. This is pointless, so imma lock this.

/bai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is garchomp an uber?   Why is garchomp an uber? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is garchomp an uber?
Page 1 of 1