Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Pocket Monsters Black and White! 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_vote_lcapPocket Monsters Black and White! I_voting_barPocket Monsters Black and White! I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_vote_lcapPocket Monsters Black and White! I_voting_barPocket Monsters Black and White! I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Pocket Monsters Black and White!

Go down 
+5
pokemonmaster764
dedebird
Azure
Pedobear!
Akis1988
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

Pocket Monsters Black and White! Empty
PostSubject: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:18 pm

The official website of the new Pokémon Games has been launched yesterrday by announcing, well, the name of the new editions that follow the Pokémon series of GAMEFREAK. The official names are ポケットモンスターブラック (Pocket Monsters Black/Pokémon Black) and ポケットモンスターホワイト (Pocket Monsters White/Pokémon White).

So far the site has only logos and information: will be released in Japan in late 2010 (perhaps in September as usual) and for the Nintendo DSPocket Monsters Black and White! Pkmn_bw_site
Pocket Monsters Black and White! Pkmn_black
With these new Pokémon games will appear including the newly-listed ゾロアーク (Zoroark) and ゾロア (Zorua) and some will appear in the coming months.

On April 15, 2010 the official site will be updated with new content but remember that Pokémon Sunday will announce this CoroCoro information.
I belive that pokemon black and white will for the new console 3ds
Original Content from PokéStation.net
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 pm

get them black/white pics up nao lol
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am

Black and White for 3DS? I doubt it.

3DS has been announced to be released near 2011, and B&W are to be released in Japan this year's Fall. So I think it's not the 3DS which will receive the games. Plus, the 3DS has just been announced in March. Also, 3DS would draw attention away from DSi, so yes. It's not entirely possible that the games are for the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 am

theres no WAY its for the 3DS. as azure stated the 3DS releases way after pokemon black/white. (love you nintendo..you racists) also the new battle system looks interesting for those that have seen the pre-release pics
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 am

why do u think raceset when u hear black and white >.> i think it's a cool name n.n i totally want white but then again black is cool...hmmm i will get the one with the cuter leagen pokemon in it n.n hows that xD
Back to top Go down
pokemonmaster764
Moderators
Moderators
pokemonmaster764

TER Credits : 872

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 am

it is 3DS. ive seen screenshots from the CoroCoro magizine. ( somehow the scans are realeased before the intended date.)
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 am

Hmm, I don't know. I mean, Japan is receiving B&W in about August, September-ish? And if 3DS was just announced in March, they do need time to work on it, don't they? Plus, with all the 3D graphics and stuff, it seems that it will take atleast till 2011.

Anyways, gotta check CoroCoro now...
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Black and white is racist when it come to which one to buy xD also, clone charizard, please edit your post instead of double posting.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 am

lol u don't even care that he said we STOLE it >.> u need to talk about that more then double post raikou geez anyway we r srry we stole would it make u feel better if i put ur websites name there?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:58 am

clonecharizard said we have to take it down. and if we dont..well its anyones guess but his members will probably flame/spam/troll here and we dont want that
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 am

where did u hear that he should have posted it here if he wanted us too! if he wants it fixed he has to come here and btw wats wrong with giving him the credit and using his stuff?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 am

it was on the chatbox. ask azure if you dont believe me
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 am

ok ok i belive u and clonecharizard if it plzes u put ur website name here and then lock it so then ppl can see its ur stuff but we can;t really use it
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm

dedebird wrote:
lol u don't even care that he said we STOLE it >.> u need to talk about that more then double post raikou geez anyway we r srry we stole would it make u feel better if i put ur websites name there?

Hmm.. it so happened that i apologized on a thread before this >.< and also, it just so happened that i PMd azure about stealing.

All i got to say. Sorry again, charizard. Certain steps will be taken to clean this up.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm

so black and white versions will not be for nintendo ds ? if it is i'll maybe stop playing. coz i cant afford another system.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:54 am

raikou it wasn't azure who did the stealing >.> and don't worry i sent u a loooooooong hate PM
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Didn't get the PM. Also, it was about the stealing, i didn't say azure stole it >.>
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

ILIAS1 wrote:
so black and white versions will not be for nintendo ds ? if it is i'll maybe stop playing. coz i cant afford another system.

plz answer my question
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm

It is stated on smogon that it will be played on the DS itself, so no worries for now =)
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 am

Akis is still stealing things from other sites? =o

Nope, we're pretty sure that the 3DS is coming out afterwards.
What's the third game to be called, then? Pokémon Grey?
Back to top Go down
Variant
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Variant

TER Credits : 236

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 am

Can we lock one of the posts? There are two and that seems a bit overkill.

On topic, I'll end up getting the game with the better Pokemon because that's how I normally choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monsters Black and White!   Pocket Monsters Black and White! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocket Monsters Black and White!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pokemon :: Pokemon News-
Jump to: