Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_vote_lcapPokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_voting_barPokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_vote_lcapPokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_voting_barPokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Original Content from Bulbapedia

Pokémon Sunday revealed new footage of Pokémon Black and White Versions. This footage showed part of a city surrounded by an ocean. This footage confirms that more of a life-like 3D render is programmed into these Generation V games.

Pokémon Black and White Versions are the primary pair of Generation V, with a release forthcoming this autumn. Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White Black_White_City
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Surprised EPICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO TOTALLY AWSOME EPICKNESS O.O
Back to top Go down
siralexp
Magikarp
Magikarp

TER Credits : 113

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm

wonderful
Back to top Go down
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm

yeah i know i search in a lot of sites to find one. It will be great game but i still bealive it will be for 3ds........
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Give credits please!
Also, they're wow.
Back to top Go down
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm

credits?????
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Akis, credits is like putting your source of information. So lets say you copy and paste something from Serebii, so you must write that you have taken their content. Otherwise, its plagiarism, and the bitter reactions from the original writers aren't only hard for us to bear but also make me feel bad that the people have worked hard on the article and are not being credited. So for this time, I'll put it in for you, okay? Smile
I believe you've taken it from Bulbapedia, so you should put in "Original content from Bulbapedia" at the beginning or the end. Or you could also ask anyone out of us to keep an eye on the news and re-write them. We'd be more than happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:42 pm

hmm thats sound very good idea. ok azure from now i will give credits if i see an interesting article for pokemon in the net
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Alright Akis, that is very appreciated. Thank you! Very Happy

And by the way, I forgot to comment on the picture itself. This game seems pretty interesting, hopefully it will bring us some good Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 am

ya i find it hard to say any pokemon is bad but mabye... just mabye the pokemon will be crap but then again i heard alot ppl complain about rosarade at first but thats calmed down now so mabye it wont matter lol
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 am

You know, I personally liked Roserade with its sweeping capabilities and a fair movepool. I was a little disappointed with the stretchy and boring themes...But then again, I'd love to see some Pokemon with good stats and a fitting movepool. Then come the looks. Generation 4 was a little too advanced for my preference...
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Two evolutions i really want are a dusnparce and quagsire evo x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White   Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Sunday demonstrates 3D capacities of Black and White
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Pokemon :: Pokemon News-
Jump to: