Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
TER Mystery Gift Rules 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_vote_lcapTER Mystery Gift Rules I_voting_barTER Mystery Gift Rules I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
TER Mystery Gift Rules I_vote_lcapTER Mystery Gift Rules I_voting_barTER Mystery Gift Rules I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

TER Mystery Gift Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pdog1013
Administration
Administration
pdog1013

TER Credits : 758

TER Mystery Gift Rules Empty
PostSubject: TER Mystery Gift Rules   TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:11 am

We have decided that in order to get more people to stay active in TER we are going to start a system similar to Mystery Gift. That being so, every two weeks a new items/pokemon/berry etc will be announced, and anyone can choose to accept the prize, if they meet the criteria. In other words for example, one week the petaya berry might be chosen, then anyone who meets the criteria to receive the gift will be allowed a petaya berry from one of this groups moderators. The requirements are as follows:

1) Log onto TER at least 3 times in one week.
2) Make a post at least once a week (does not need to be a new topic, just a post)
3) Be a generally active contributor to the community

Thank you and enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Akis1988
Administration
Administration
Akis1988

TER Credits : 1253

TER Mystery Gift Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: TER Mystery Gift Rules   TER Mystery Gift Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Hmmm very good idea!! This i think will helps to attract more members whose use Nintendo DS the only OFFICIAL way to test your skils in pokemon battles (wifi-linked) and no a pokemon simulator that you can create a pokemon in 1 minute with the right ivs,evs,shiny and moves. i know that a user of shoddy wilI tell about Pokesav and action replay and he will have right but pokesav and Shoddy its the same thing. I know its a good way for people that they dont have money to buy ds or a pokemon game, or they dont know how to breed and train please stop talking about this love program in every topic, train your pokemon in ds and if the 4 or 5 (i dont know how many members are using shoddy) wants a pokemon shoddy tourney its free to create one but we here in TER we will still play with the original way and there is nothing that will replace our favorite way to train our pokemon and have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemononlinestories.forumotion.com

TER Mystery Gift Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: POS Mystery Gift-
Jump to: