Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_vote_lcapwho do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_voting_barwho do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_vote_lcapwho do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_voting_barwho do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn Empty
PostSubject: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:44 am

well as question says what girl do you think ash liked the most?

i think may Smile
Back to top Go down
ASHSUKS
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 2

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

blah blah blah. dude....why talk about this. ill give you my guess,.....may or dawn.lots people say misty and may.
Back to top Go down
srazysnake
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg
srazysnake

TER Credits : 45

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm

well, I only like Misty because she was the longest around.

heck in movies they even had some lovy moments haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:42 pm

i still think may because of the manaphy movie where they had alot of moments together
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:03 pm

dawn or misty
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I guess misty, idk why.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:08 am

Alright, a shipping question.

In my opinion, I state that Ash and Misty were the most compatible. Why? Of course, he blushes so many times when he either sees her in a bathing suit, a kimono, or anything as such that isn't her normal outfit. There is also a song on the soundtrack which talks about Ash and Misty wanting to kiss under a mistletoe.

Also, in the Jirachi movie, when Jirachi left Max and Max was upset...Ash said that he had a friend who he really misses. Now the French and Spanish dubs (YES, I specifically checked) said amie and amiga, which both refer to female friends.

Thus, I conclude to the point that somehow; Ash and Misty are compatible and Ash liked Misty the most. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn   who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who do you think ash was more in love with? misty,may or dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Chat Central-
Jump to: